Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a Cold - Coughing Shit up Normal?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sektr, Oct 14, 2013.

1. So I toke daily, often 3-4 times a day. I came down with a cold about 5 days ago, started out just a runny nose and sore throat, went a couple days without smoking, then 2 days back hit a couple poppers at my buddys. Next morning I was coughing a fair bit, mostly a dry cough.

Smoked again that day. The NEXT morning I woke up and I've been coughing up big lumps of dark yellow mucus/phlegm pretty regularly. In the morning it's TERRIBLE, every couple minutes it happens, and then dwindles off throughout the day.

Is this fairly normal as a daily toker with a chest cold? I had bronchitis about 3 months back I'm hoping this isn't it all over again...

2. Yeah it's probably your sinus drainage dripping down the back of your throat and collecting there while you sleep.

but if you have a chest cold and has bronchitis 3 months ago you should chill with the smoking.

take some decongestant and expectorant and lots of water. You saying it's yellow males me think its from your sinus though.

Nice profile picture,perfect set of boobs. just perfect

Dark brownish yellow with brown specks in it, but yellow nonetheless...

5. You should check out the ass in my profile too

still could be from your sinus.
    It's not unusual too get that kind of colored snot when your sick.

if you have a chest cold and your chest+throat feel sore it would probably be a clear sign it is indeed some blood in there( the brown specks)

Just vape or take tiny hits at a time. Better yet don't smoke for a few days. No blunts for now. You don't want bronchitis again bro

6. I cough up shit even when I'm not sick. It's usually black/grey chunks mixed in with my saliva.

Sounds tasty doesn't it?

7. Absolutely normal. Happens to the best of us. It's due to your body's inability to handle smoke in your lungs

(Disclaimer) I'm not not a real dr but I pretend to be one on the internet.

8. try to dab it 

• Like Like x 1
  9. If you dry out whatever you hack up you can dry it out and it gets you just as high as bho

I'm sure there's some sad, desperate stoner that's tried that before.