Got a clone and kept it in flower.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by kingo123, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Just for fun.
    I got a flowering clone in a solo cup and decided to keep it under a 12/12 schedule and keep it small.

I transplanted into a bigger but small pot to keep the grow small.

This is what it looked like when I got it
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And this is what kind of clone it is.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hope you put it in something that wasn't clear. Roots need NO light on their roots. They need to be in total 100% darkness all the time. So if you want your plant to thrive, you need a container that allows no light to get to the roots. You will be surprised at just how big you can grow that plant in a cup...but I would recommend a Solo cup because it's lined. I figured out a while back that by confining the root space one has to expand in, it forces foliage growth...which is what we're all trying to accomplish here anyway. I've actually started flowering all my plants in smaller containers than I used to because I get better foliage growth that way. Now, realize that it is more work because the plant has to be fed and watered more often than a plant with room to expand into in the container, but the plant will grow up and out as long as you meet it's basic needs with food and water. TWW

• Like Like x 2
  3. This is what she looks like now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. looks good but that clone wasn't actually in flower. The preflowers are something that appear autmatically when the plant gets to a certain size so the clone shows it to (as it's much "older" tha normal even for its size)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good looks morange! Thanks for the info brotha..

6. I was referring to the light schedule

7. Haha! It's cute!

Sometimes I like to stunt clones, I dunno why...