Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a cat scan/x ray thing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anonEmous, Mar 23, 2010.

1. I have to have a cat scan/x ray type thing on my eyes in two days to look at my optic nerves, if i dont blaze til then, will they be able to tell i use weed? I blazed today if that makes a difference

2. They'll be able to tell for sure. Then they can call the cops on you.

:rolleyes:

3. No. Cannabis has no effect on the optic nerves. Your brain will not look like this when the film is developed.
    I hope your test goes well, do they think you have optic neuritis?
    [​IMG]

4. doctors wouldnt turn you in for having drugs in your shit anyway.

that brain is the shit.... u lie... mine does TO look like that

5. LOL fuckin kids.
    Don't even worry about it op, I'd probably walk in there high anyway.

6. yeh you should be fine xD

nice to see another adelaider :hello:

7. #7 anonEmous, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    Thanks guys, and lol at NYC, idk about that xD and as if mysterie! Where you at? I'm prospect, 5084 rep

8. naw dude. hell, if they ask if you smoke you should just tell them. i don't see why it would matter for a cat scan, but they're not asking so they can call the cops (not that the police would really be able to do anything anyway). they're asking for your health/safety. it's against the law for a doctor to actually tell anyone your medical info without your written consent or something, plus what benefit would they get by doing that in the first place?

9. Im at Hackney 5069, its like 2 minutes NE of town, theres this park i live rlly close to and som1 wrote "Spliff Park"on the bench :smoking:

10. They think i have an optic nerve head drusen, its an overgrowth of some sort.
    And thats sick mysterie, keep toking bro

11. Oh, yeah! I remember you posted about that. Its hereditary. Hopefully yours is stable.

12. Thanks red head, appreciate it :)

13. I went into a thorough eye exam more high than my usual really high. Like a few dabs of BHO and a bunch of bong rips. I don't usually get giggly or anything but I guess I was high enough this time. Just seeing the doctor leaning forward scopin' my eyes so hard seemed funny to me.

14. Well I get high almost everyday, so I haven't had a fully clean system for a long time.
    Over that time I've taken blood tests, urine tests, multiple Xrays, an MRI, and lots of other check ins with different doctors for various things(nothing too serious thank god).

Anyway good luck op, hope all is well.

15. Everything went fine, said i had a small drusen about 1mm, nothing too worry about, its hereditary and just how i was made. Didn't question about the use of marijuana and i didn't mention it.

16. haha nice :smoking:

17. how the fuck did you think x rays were gonna tell them you smoke?

18. Good luck! I just had a cat scan myself. I had to drink that Barium Sulfate and get shot up with that dye they put in your veins.

Drug use will not be an issue.

19. #19 419GottaMin?, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    :eek::eek::eek:

Oh man, i would be seriously worried if i were you. If they do that scan on your eyes and find out you have been smoking :eek:MARIJUANA:eek: in the past week or so you will be in some big trouble. First the DEA will interrogate your whole family, beating and questioning them until they tell them about your dealer. Second they will raid your whole house looking for anything weed related, destroying everything in their path. Third and finally, they will put you in jail for 20 years for smoking the very dangerous and illegal drug marijuana. I would be pretty scared if i were you man, watch your back...... :hide:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

lol glad to hear everything worked out man ;)