Got a bub...finally posting pix

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LetsGoCanes, Mar 3, 2011.

1. I got a nice bubbler from Curious Goods in Raleigh, NC a little while ago. Ever since i got it, i've been to high/lazy to post pix of it, but lo and behold, here it is.

Unfortunately, i dont have any clean shots of it, so it does have a fair bit of resin, but mostly in the downstem. Also, any part in between the blue and white stripes that looks cloudy-white-ish, was crystal clear when i got it. Also, i named it "Big Momma"

It ran me 50 bucks, and it's worth every penny :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My favorite picture:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. im diggin the swirl!

3. me too man, i was high one day and i was just staring at the design

4. i can see how mezmerizing it is! good shit. how much did it run you?

5. 50 bucks. and all the headshops in my area offer a 15 percent student discount, so it was like 46 with tax. SOOOO worth it. it hits so smooth man

6. bump...just looking for peoples' feedback on the piece, is all.

7. Awesome bubb
    But for 50? Shoulda talked em down

8. LOL

U got a "student discount" on a weed pipe?

Thats crazy.... :D

9. Yea i dig it, I like the blue on green

and it's a nice size, theirs nothing worse than a tiny ass bubbler

well I'm sure their is

10. I love it. is the downstem diffused? sick pickup man in any case. :smoke:

11. They must be overcharging in raleigh cuz u could get something like that for 20-25 in greensboro.It's still a nice bub.

12. I like it, but an I the only one who sees a penis look to it in the last picture he posted? The mouth piece part. haha

13. hahahha... thats why it hits hard

14. i was in zaxby's when i read this and i fucking laughed so hard. gold star, man.

and to the guy who i'm too high and lazy to quote, not its not diffused