Got a BJ from my 3rd Grade Teacher

Discussion in 'General' started by stenod, Dec 17, 2012.

1. So last night I got off work at about 11. It was a really long 12 hour shift. I came home and my parents were in the kitchen having some drinks with a couple they are friends with, one of whom happens to have been my 3rd grade teacher. I made myself a bloody mary to unwind. Talked with them for a minute then went down to my room.

So the woman comes down to my room and starts talking with me. She is blonde, about 50 years old with a really tight body. It was pretty awkward. I have been really depressed lately and it shows. She is telling me how she can tell I am having a really rough time. She holds my hand and kisses it a little, she starts saying how I was so smart when I was in her class, I was one of her favorite students, how much potential I have. She is asking me whats wrong, and what do I want in life. I tell her that I am just really lonely, and need to be with someone. Then she puts her hand on my crotch.

Meanwhile her husband and my parents are upstairs talking. She is telling me that they don't know she is down here, how weird they would think it is if they knew she was in here.

She unzips my fly and my dick is already rock hard. I pull my pants down and she cups my balls. The teasingly licks the glans, then just really goes down on me. Took me hardly any time at all to cum.

She tells me if I ever need to talk she is there for me then goes back upstairs, gets in the car with her husband and drives home. What a night.

2. Why a bloody mary?

3. lol this is what you comment on???
    bloody mary is delicious, some tabasco and lemon juice on top, mmm

4. Sure wish I could get a BJ from my 1st grade teacher. bitch is bangin.

5. you on that minute man type flow . . .

6. god DAMN!

Op achieved boss status.

7. errr... sorry what?

8. Fucking gross man lol

9. whAT the FucK IS gOINg on Here!!!!???

10. I, for one, am jealous. I wish I could get a bj for being lonely. You gonna talk to her again?

11. hahaha, nooo. I'm terrified. I'm friends with her son

12. Haha yeah...
    There are so many sex stories on GC I kinda lose interest.

And I agree...bloody mary's are delicious.

13. Pics or didnt happen

14. I'll see what I can do. I don't have her on FB so idk where to get a pic.

15. It's my dream to fuck my teacher. Although that's a HS teacher kinda beyond hysterical that she said u were the smartest 3rd grader. Dope as fuck tho brahman

16. [​IMG]

The story, at least the quickness of all the events, seems a little hard to believe.

17. Jesus Christ, I was relieved when I noticed this was a recent story. :p

18. you gonna tell him about it? and would he believe you if you did? cause that could be fun