got a batch of brownies... how many do you eat??

Discussion in 'General' started by smooth08, Sep 23, 2007.

1. me and my dude made a batch of brownies with cookie dough, with a shit load of real potent canibutter, it was like as big of a bar of soap the piece we put in lol, it was made with dro btw, his brother quit smoking so he gave it to us....

well its like a big plate of greasy cookie shit, not really peices, how much should we eat?

all of it?? yaaaa!

already smoked 2 beezys too

thanks bladessssss :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. anyone>>????? helppp

3. eat all that shit.

4. I would eat one normall size brownie, then wait 1-2 hours. If you don't feel anything after that then you should eat another. I have no idea who made them or how potent they are so I can't really give you an exact answer on this.

5. I would plan a whole day out where you have nothing but awesome stoned things to do, and eat one each hour starting at like 11 and just get riiiiiiiiiiiiiiped.

6. :yummy: I am a great fan of edibles when it comes to cannabutter. One thing I have learned to respect though is the potency of them. Like mentioned before....eat a normal sized brownie and see what happens first. Usually after about an hour I like to eat something lite and for some reason it kicks the damn things in.....and I mean hard. I make mine with White Widow hydroponic trimmings and I would compair the buzz to mushrooms at times.....and they are definately not for the casual marijuana user. They will totally freak them out and most of the time make them sick. The only advise I can give is respect the butter and by all means DON'T eat all the brownies at once. They should keep you high for at least 8-10 hours so have some time on your hands. They are great for concerts or other places we like to go stoned but find it hard to burn a joint because of security. Have fun.......:wave:.gm714

7. -----