Got a $200 Hookah! Free!

Discussion in 'General' started by Navaro, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Yeah so one of my best friends is moving to central California, and she had a giant going away party last night. So I go to her place to smoke out (she usually has several lb. bags laying around, and we both have a pretty high tolerance so we end up smoking a lot.) And all her things are packed up and her mom is saying some shit and moving then she says "And what the fuck are we gonna do with that Hookah" my friend looked at me and raised one eyebrow so I naturally say "I'll take it!". "Seriously?" Her mom says. I'm like "Yeah" and she says "Great, pick it up tomorrow!" Baller, so now I have a 6 person hookah, hella flavored tobacco, coals, and some chronic.

Yeah long story I know but I was bored.

Oh! Another awesome thing just happened while I was packing a bowl in my Ice filled bong. I was getting the last little scraps of herb out of this baggie, and I packed it all into the bowl and started to light it. Then I noticed that a fat black spotch had formed on the green and I was like "WTF?" so I pick it up, and it's a fat nugget of hash from like months ago I was like "Yay!" and broke it up.

So yeah the moral is I had a good day except for having my best friend move! Awesome.

/rant

2. Damn man you got hooked up good.

3. Iknorite!?

4. Good shit man.

Smoking hookah is one of my favortie things to do.

5. Damn, thats sick.......

6. lucky shit.

but a friend of mine did pick me up a pipe for the hell of it. nice little random gift.

7. Ah nice! Gifts are always awesome, unless they are weak then it sucks.

8. WTFH4XBBQ!!!11!!1

[​IMG]

9. Pictures of the hookah? I must see....

WTF? BBQ hax? What kinda nerd makes a BBQ Hack? Unless its to flavor the giraffe.....

10. OMFGWTFLOLTEHBBQHOTSAUCEUDUNKNOWZBOUTMAHMADSKILLZWITBBQHAXBYAAAAH!