got $33 bucks for free

Discussion in 'General' started by potblower, May 5, 2010.

1. capital one overlimit fee settlement - $33 free

did anyone else get this, this thing went to court saying that its unfair for credit card companies to charge people overlimit fees, then settled and bam goooot free money..........if only i could buy weed w/ a card.........

2. If you can use it as a debit card just go to Wahlgreens or something and buy some gum, and use the "OTHER" cash back feature to get the rest of the money on the card. If not just go to the ATM and get a 20 bag lol

3. nah its straight credit...........and whats funny is everytime i did go overlimit and got charged a fee i always called back and complained and got the fee waived like this :hello::wave:

4. Nope, my capital one card still only has an available credit of 2.51, you got me all excited fucker lol

5. trade it to someone for 30 bucks, they can make 3 bucks and you can buy a fat sack.

6. Haha good shit. get a debit card and get some weed man!

7. What you could maybe do is call a dealer and see if theres anything he wants for around 30 bucks, go buy it for him and then trade it to him for the sack. Problem solved, my buddies done this for a dealer before, buying him some shoes at the mall and then trading him for whatever the price was.

8. ^ lol yea ive done that, but nah iamma just keep it, get some more cfls

but they only pay out if you got overlimit fee within a certain timeframe so maybe thats why they didnt pay you

9. Fuck yeah, growing weed with the govt's money (well, not really their money...but still!) - stick it to the man!

That's badass man, I could really use $33 right now ha.

10. I opted out of Overdrafts the other day.

Instead of letting me go over on the account and charging me a small fortune, it just says 'Denied.'