Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got 12 stitches in my ear

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by taiboyd, Nov 10, 2014.

1. #1 taiboyd, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014

Hey guys,

I recently got a bottle smashed over my ear requiring 12 stitches.  Anyone have any ideas on medical strains to help me cope with the pain.

Much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. high cbd, low thc strains. Easy to google

3. any indica prolly

4. any indica strain will help.... I am not on the low thc band wagon

5. #5 IBALL904, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    You got in a bar fight?

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

6. Damn man that's horrible. My cousin was mugged on the subway in NYC with broken glass bottles. The scum stabbed him twice. I hope you're doing ok. 

I'm not sure which strain to suggest but a heavy indica will ease the pain. 

7. Weed woulden't really help if the pain is too much to handle.I would go with alcohol.

8. Any indica-dominant strain, or at least a topshelf quality hybrid if no good indica batches are to be found in your current situation. My point is to medicate with the highest quality/potency of whatever indica-dom strains ends up being available, not by any specific strain name in particular.

While I agree that intense pain is only properly managed by drugs other than cannabis, those options should be thoroughly discussed with their doctor, who for a major injury would be likely to prescribe something to help out. Self medicating with alcohol is never a good idea, it makes it too damn risky as far as catching a habit.

According to one medical professional I've spoken to, using 1000mg Tylenol every 6 hours for 2-3 days then switching to an NSAID like 400mg naproxen once a day for 7 days is best after recovering from a head injury. Using opioid painkillers while recovering from head injuries is dangerous due to the risk of respiratory depression caused by the increased intracranial pressure.

9. Thanks for everyone's answers I stepped for my sister as a couple guys were threatening her. I've been trying some Indica strains helped a lot with the pain. Also ditched the painkillers so I think that's a plus

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum