Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got 1.5oz of medical bubba kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SMuRF 30, Jan 8, 2013.

1. So just picked up some medical bubba kush. Pretty fuckin nice. It could be trimmed better but idc, it's so amazing and smells so good

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. What makes it medical? Did Bayer grow it or something? lol just kidding...kinda. Splendid pickup though OP.

3. Medical grade lol i didnt actually get it from a dispensary but yes, got it from the grower

4. mmm looks like bubba :p I hate how the nugs are just so skinny and you end up with a lot of stem :/ I prefer denser nugs

5. Yeah, I prefer bud over stems :) haha

6. Stop calling it medical.

There is no difference between my tree and your tree. Im just able to buy in from a store.

7. Okay dude, relax. Why is it bothering you so much? Nice nugs man! That looks like AAA chronic! :smoking:

8. the fact that it was bought from a medicinal weed dispensary would make it medical. otherwise its illegal weed.

there is a difference, unless your a literal prick that has to be right about everything.

the reality of it is, yea its weed, there is no difference.

but to spew that bullshit across these forums is as pointless as this post.

nice bud op.

because thats all that matters.

9. *or grown in accordance with state law by a card-holding patient, caregiver, or collective

btw they look like [​IMG]

10. Kinda looks like outdoor

I like outdoor

11. Nice weed man. Thats gonna smoke gooooood

12. Holy shit man thanks for the nice comment on my bud but damn chill out... I never persistently said it was medical. Yes I did say it once and then the 2nd time admitting its not true medical from a dispensary but damn who the hell cares... Its high grade weed