[Gorilla Seeds] waiting how long?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by norubbers, Jan 11, 2016.

1. So 07/01/16 16:58 ARRIVED IN COUNTRYO`HARE (CHICAGO) at customs. How long will it sit there I never ordered anything out of US.

2. give it another week possibly more. customs sucks dick

3. Awwww - the dreaded Chicago - those guys totally suck (or are awesome at their job depending on how you look at it)

But, it's only been there 4 days & over a weekend at that.
    We consider it seized if it doesn't move for 3/4 weeks.

Mine go through New York & I've had them sit anywhere from 2 to 14 days.

Keep an eye on it & let me know if it's still sitting there around January 28/29th.

Sherry

4. Will do so it always goes through Chicago or is is because its coming to TX?
    I was gonna ask what if I shipped it to my people in California? would it still go through Chicago?

5. I don't understand why, but Texas usually goes through Chicago.

If you sent it to California, it will most likely either go through LA or San Francisco, but there's no guarantee.
    Sometimes, they'll reroute things. I can only guess it's because one office is busier than another or there's some other issue.

New York is the easiest, Chicago is by far the hardest, and California is hit or miss.
    You'd think Cali would be the easiest since it's a cannabis-friendly state, but nooooooo - now & then, someone must piss in their cornflakes or something.

Sherry

6. So far still waiting

7. It's only been 8 days (your previous post said it got to Chicago on January 7th) - too soon to worry yet.

Give it 2 more weeks & if it hasn't moved out of customs, we'll reship.

Sherry

8. Yo i got my dvd in the mail has green tape nothings in it is that good or bad?

9. If no seeds, sounds bad.

10. PM us your order number & we'll put you in for a reship.

Sherry

11. ok ya i think i did that right. Go to site > contact us > existing order ask for reship

12. I meant PM us here, but that should work too.
    That gets you to our regular office staff instead of to me, Gavin & Steve.

You know where to find us if there are any problems - they should respond to you on Monday.
    They'll probably ask for a picture of the green-taped package.

13. Got it set to reship for you :0)

You should have a new tracking number sent to you when it ships.

-Gavin

14. #14 norubbers, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016

appreciate it thanks just hope i get it this time.

15. Most of the time, the 2nd one goes through - we rarely have to do a third.

Sherry

16. My out of country orders go through Chicago but I live in Illinois. Strange that Texas goes through there.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. My seeds always go through Chicago and stay there for a few days before my shipping info updates.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Tapatalk

18. Ya well i ordered from another seed place went through first time and got it already still have not got gorillaseeds yet this is the 2nd ship so hopefully it goes through if not I want a refund or something no reason to do a 3rd reship .

19. Just tracked this one. Looks like it is at your local PO. as of this morning :0D

Sent you a PM with a little more detail,

Gavin

20. Every seedbank loses seeds to customs - especially Chicago - and no one has any control over how long customs takes to pass packages on to the post office. We do our best, but sometimes it's simply the luck of the draw.

That being said, if they are greentaped again, we'll be happy to arrange a refund if that's what you'd prefer.

Gavin says that tracking indicates they're sitting there ready for you to pickup, so let us know.

Sherry