GORILLA Seed Bank is..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by EdsterGrowsTx, Dec 3, 2016.

1. #1 EdsterGrowsTx, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    image.jpeg LEGIT! :thankyou:

This was my first order from the UK company. Took about 3 weeks to receive thanks to my bank being retarded (I live in Texas, and the idea of an international wire transfer blew their minds -_-).

My new recent order, of about 12 or so PREMIUM seeds was done a bit differently. I purchased Bitcoin currency and the transaction went by so much smoother. If you're not into going to the bank in person and explain what you bought (I said collector items) along with why you're sending money to the UK, I highly recommend you go through the Bitcoin route. So much easier, and my payment was received IMMEDIATELY therefore getting the ball rolling faster with shipment. I've received my tracking number and it's on it's way :p

I highly recommend Gorilla Seed Bank for many reasons, but mainly, their wide variety of options and staff friendliness won me over. I had received a phone call regarding my 1st order; some stuff was out of stock and a lovely lady with an English accent called my cell asking if it was ok to be upgraded to a particular expensive strain.. Needless to say, I said YES lol. Anyways, they get a 10/10 from me. A free shirt or somethings would have made me give an 11/10 but I ain't bitchin'.
    If you guys have any questions about my experience with this bean bank, ask away!

Cheers!

[edit] I'm not in any shape, or form an insider with this company. This was the first and only bean bank I've used and have been really impressed thus far. I found out about these folks on growweedeasy.com

Check out that particular sight if you'd like more info!

• Like Like x 1
  2. This was my go-to seed bank.....until they stopped accepting credit cards.

From what I understand, MasterCard started charging a fee because they do not allow charges for seeds, so I completely understand their reasoning but making payments from 'cross the ocean is difficult without CC.

Oh well...

Then Herbies became my seed bank, but then their site went down and I'm not sure what's going on now. I noticed the site back up but no more credit cards.

3. Have you tried Bitcoin? The setup wasn't too much of a pain in the ass. You just have to verify your accounts, easy process. Much easier than going through an international bank wire. Trust me. Give them a try, I got 17% off for going through the Bitcoin route.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I did try to setup an account Edster, then couldn't figure it out. I'm going to give it a go again tomorrow to see if I can setup Bitcoin.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Let me know how it went Chaotic G. My stuff is halfway here. :p

6. Thank you George. I've been eying your seed bank as well but see the Bitcoin may be needed due to various laws.

7. This posting is fake this is an ad disguised as a person like in south park

Sent from >>the guy on the couch<<

8. Posts like this don't help the forums.

Gorilla seed bank is legit.

The vault is great also.

• Like Like x 1
  9. This is what happens when you watch too much tv..

What seed band would YOU recommend JSwagg?

10. Honestly idk that's why I started looking on here but it's hard to tell who's real and who's not I been looking up some reviews on some of these places and a lot of them are bad I'm not trying to be a jerk or nothing I just don't wanna get burned

Sent from >>the guy on the couch<<

11. I'm just an enthusiast looking to emancipate myself from my dealer.. Ive bought over 30 seeds with said bean bank, and received them in Texas.. (The south.. Enough said) they're great man.

12. check out the us seed banks, some of those might work for you. If your nervous about making a purchase, go ahead and email them, make sure your comfortable with the company and the service they offer.
    Stateside seed banks

I've corresponded with gorilla's rep on gc, and got the impression they were straight shooters. they didn't carry the genetics I was looking for though.

I stopped using the vault when they started charging 50-120% markups on genetics in low stock or high demand. I don't want people in our community to get ripped off.
    Check out the vaults price on real seed company lebanese, they jacked the price more than 100%
    Lebanese Regular Seeds $115
    vs direct from the breeder and their official retailer:
    Lebanese Regular Seeds $53
    The Real Seed Company - Products: Lebanese - Middle East - Lebanese

they're also selling packs of bodhi for $95 bucks
    Bodhi Seeds - Regular Seeds
    versus 70-77 bucks from an official retailer with a free set of tester seeds.