Gorilla Grow Tent

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Hawaiian Haze, Jan 4, 2011.

1. I have this product in mind. It's for a "Gorilla Grow Tent". If I make it, it's going to be contructed with 2in PVC pipe and translucent camoflauge tarp. The sides may be constructed out of green translucent tarp. It will come out looking like a church steeple. The camoflauge heading will mask any overhead/flight observation and the sides will camoflauge the tent from trespasser view while still giving the plant enough light to thrive. Due to the insulation properties of tarp, humidity will be well maintained as well as light spread. The top half of the tent will have a mechanism that will pull down the top half of the tent for better lighting.

This tent will protect the plant from bugs, rain damage, and wind damage. But, most of all your plant will stay safe and secure while in an outdoor environment. Watering will not be a problem as the camoflauge top will have rain port sections in it (mesh like tarp that will let water fall); and a watering can can be placed inside of the tent in case the need for personal watering arises. Lastly, it will be anchored down either by weight or with ground stakes; depending on environment.

It's still in the early stages of production, but I was interested in how many people would be interested in this type of product. Let me know if you'd like to see some proto sketches.

2. Here is a rough design of the product in mind.

Attached Files: