Gorilla Grow Tent vs Super Locker 3.0

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by maxcity, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I am currently living in a big city and don't have much space to grow weed. I wanted to grow maybe around 4 - 6 plants indoors. I was interested at looking at the products from supercloset and I like their Super locker Model but its pretty expensive. Then I saw the gorilla tents and I think if i get the smallest one it would be perfect size to grow in.

Any ideas on what I could use?

2. I am looking at Supercloset products as well and have no idea what I am doing. I want something ready to grow out of the box with instructions. What are your thoughts?

3. #3 p51mustang23, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    They all look more elaborate and expensive than the stuff most folks are using. Look up Secret Jardin grow tents, they make a nice product. You're probably looking at $100 - $150 dollars. No name grow tents can be had for less.

The only benefit to Supercloset type products, afaik, is that they come as one big kit. I only glanced at their site though.

MJ horticulture is far more commercialized than you might expect for an industry that supports an often illegal activity. Companies always want you to think that you absolutely need every last expensive and elaborate product.

4. I don't really like the small ones they have. Im pretty sure growing 4 plants in one of those would be a lot of maintenance. The 5'x5' gorilla tenrvwith the bubbleflow buckets or that other system they have may work. That's the one I'm looking at from fullbloom. I would advise u to do your homework on any plug and play system and be prepared to upgrade certain pieces and add a thing or two depending on your personal needs.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I don't really like the small ones they have. Im pretty sure growing 4 plants in one of those would be a lot of maintenance. The 5'x5' gorilla tenrvwith the bubbleflow buckets or that other system they have may work. That's the one I'm looking at from fullbloom. I would advise u to do your homework on any plug and play system and be prepared to upgrade certain pieces and add a thing or two depending on your personal needs.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app