Gorilla Glue is awesome.

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by SmokehTehBerr, Mar 21, 2011.

1. So my last pair of cheap speakers finally died on me after years of use, so i went to office depot and bought these nifty pair of 2.0 speakers for 10$! Can't beat that price, and they look pretty good. Im no audio phile, I just know I don't want them to sound like shit and want them to get loud enough so I can hear movies with no problem.

Anyways, Im off today and needed a little project, So i went out and got some gorilla super glue stuff, it was 9$ for a little bottle. I litterally used 3 little pin drops on each speaker and pressed it against the bottom of the desk firmly for about 90 seconds each. THEY WONT BUDGE!!!!! This works out great, becouse I hate it when a bunch of wires are everywhere, plus I sit in a lazy boy with my monitors angled down to me (mouse and keyboard in lap on a board) so the speakers are the perfect height and pointing directly at me.

I was just testing it out with Red City Radio and the vocals come in very nice, I put on some crazy 8 bit renditions of the faceless and the little cyber acoustic speakers got pretty loud. I know this seems pretty juvenile, but probably my favorite mod to my computer area/toke area. Plus having the audio controls in arms reach is a plus

heres a pic
    [​IMG]

2. Find 2 very small things.

Gorilla glue them together well.

Laugh at your friends as you challenge them to separate the two objects.

Muhuhuhuhahahahahahaha!