Gorilla Glue, G.S.C, Haze, Aurora Indica, Freebies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrowHarder, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Just chopped my first grow from bagseed and While my aurora indica finshes up, I will be germinating a new batch of seeds. The new grow will consist of the following.
    1. Girls Scout Cookies (feminized) nirvana
    2. Original Glue F.K.A Gorilla Glue #4 (feminized) nirvana
    3. Haze #1 (regular) nirvana
    4. Sour OG (regular) bagseed
    5. Freebies (regular?) Nirvana

If u want pics of the previous grow or the aurora indica, let me know. Ill be starting the germination process later today.
    I may not use the sour og because i have 1 seed and id like to do 6 plants. 2 each of the regular seeds and 1 each of the feminized. Hoping to end with 4 females.. If i magically end up with 6 by some miracle, ill have to flower early.. i have the height but my tent lacks width .. 30×30x72 are the dementions i think... i am totalling 900 watts (equivalent) of Led full spectrum lights . 1 viparspectra 600 watts and One 300 watt jhotec. Im using a coco/perlite mix and 5 gallon fabric growpots for the final translant. Ill be using general hydroponics 3 part nutrient system along with calmag and sum seaweed extract. I have a 4" ventilation/filtration system. Hope this answers any question u may have had about the grow in advance . Enjoy the grow (weekly updates)

15293368705331269182350.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Have you ever tried smaller pots for your coco? You can grow trees in one gallon pots, and being full of roots allows you to feed multiple times per day for a true hydro experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I've never considered that.. sounds very interesting

• Like Like x 1
  4. Both girls scout cookies seeds popped.. Both of the glue seeds popped. I put em in moist paper towels and wrap a bag around it loosely, label them, then set em on top of the fridge to get a nice tap root. That's all for now.

5. New
    Just picked up some solo cups.. waiting for all the other seeds to pop.. 4 of 9 so far.. flushing my aurora indica and ill be chopping her in a week or two. Basically once the leaves turn yellow she's coming down..

6. #8 GrowHarder, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Below : Girls Scout Cookies 20180620_091852.jpg Below : Gorilla Glue #4 20180620_091956.jpg
    This took just 2 days.These were ready alot faster than im used to.

7. Taproots got very long very quick so those 4 seeds are in solo cups now.. ill update when I've got sprouts

8. One of the nirvana freebies cracked. I removed it from the water and placed in in a moist (not soaked) paper towel.. still waiting on the haze and the og sour. I put a plastic bag over the 4 other ones that were planted in the coco, to keep the humidity up.. i then watch and spray it with a spray bottle when the top starts to dry.. its nearly impossible to over water coco unless u have no drain holes so im not really worried about that anyway .. burping my nugs from the last harvest and just letting them cure.. flushing the aurora indica.. by the time its done i will be able to throw in all the sprouts, as long as i timed it right

9. One of the nirvana freebies had a nice taproot so it's now comfortably in a solo cup. Still waiting on 2 haze, 1 freebie and one sour og to show any signs of life. I removed them from the water and did the whole paper towel/plastic bag thing ... not sure if im going to try to germ anymore. If i do, i might just try 1 more haze seed and another freebie for the hell of it 20180622_114616.jpg While we wait for these other seeds, check out some of my Aurora Indica buds. I just chopped and trimmed these a few hours ago 20180622_113618.jpg 20180622_111137.jpg 20180622_105231.jpg 20180622_104046.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Germing two more haze seeds, since the other 2 arent showing tap roots and calling it a grow

11. Here are the seeds i made to save myself money keep the strain. Aurora indica x unknown indica .
    I might throw on in water for the hell of it 20180623_213313.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Finally got atleast 1 of the haze seeds to pop . I cleaned out the tent really good and wiped everything clean (including fans) . Swapped out my bigger lights for my "seedling" led.. its 45w panel. Not sure what the equivalent wattage would be. I think they said equivalent to 150 watt or something but im guessing at this point. At any rate, with 6 seedlings so far and more coming ( probably 2 more possibly 3 ) id say this grow is officially started .. so out of 11 seeds we got 7 maybe 8 to sprout. Ill take it. The sour og was bagseed so i wasnt banking on that anyway.
    Nothing much to look at but here's what we got as of now
    20180624_105704.jpg 20180624_105740.jpg

13. Looking good man. Excited to see them grow

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Sour Og bagseed actually popped out a tap root. I had scraped the creases in the seed a few days ago to help push it along and it seems to have "jump started" it into germinate. As long as it sprouts thats 8 plants...every other seed sprouted but the haze has really bad germ rates.. only got 1 out of the 4 so far.. I also germed 3 of the Aurora Indica X Unknown indica seed I harvested in hopes of getting 2 to sprout.. If it goes as plannedthats 10 plants.. now for a 32 x32x 70 this is certainly a bit much.. I need a gameplan. Ill take any suggesgions u have .
    Got the plants in a window this morning..The sun is free and beats EVERY other light source, so ill take advantage of that when i can.

Attached Files:

15. Those seedlings will probably stretch pretty good in the window. You would be better off under cfls or fluorescent lighting and keeping it close (3-4” away) for tight nodes and steady growth.

I’ve done up to 16 in my 4x4, it does get tight, but you can really fill the canopy with minimal veg time. Your last Auroras look like they turned out beautiful, hopefully this round is even better for you.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wow, i never thought 16 in a 4x4 would work out. I have 4 fem so im sure ill get a few males and habe more space but there's plenty of time until then. Thanks for the warning about the possible stretching. Ill put em back in the tent. Yea the aurora looks like it will medicate nicely. Thanks for the well wishes, your mango plants look great btw. Let me know how the organic stuff works out, ive been considering getting away from synthetic nutes

17. Check out the concentrate i made from my trim .. 1.2 grams. Quick washed with iso. Its so stable i can roll it into a ball with my fingers without it sticking. I wish i could get it harder, more like shatter. Anyway the point here is, your trim isn't waste product. Dont throw it out. 20180626_090707.jpg

• Like Like x 1

18. You must have me confused with another member. No mango here. 12 plants, two strains, in one gallon pots of coco on a drip system.

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

• Agree Agree x 1