Gorilla glue auto (LED)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by oryalse, Feb 6, 2019.

1. I wanted to actually do a full grow J
    I've always started but never continued do to busy ass schedule and alot of plants to tend. But this time we are going all the way!
    We are going to be doing it with 5 x gorilla glue auto in pro mix 5 gal pots.
    In There own little setup with a 4 inch hurricane extraction fan 2x 1000w
    Led full spectrum. 3 x 6 inch oscillating fans. Breeder says 45-55 days from seed to harvest but I can safely assume we will be in it for longer than that for a good finished product. All 5 already popped tap roots in paper towel and have been transferred into root plugs.

Attached Files:

2. Going to be using flora grow, flora bloom, flora micro , and cali magic as my nutes ti get these babies pumped.

3. Going to try 24 hours light on em aswell ... i usually do 20 hours light 4 hours dark
    For my autos but i want to see how the results will be from the constant light.
    I'm forever tinkering and experimenting with new equipment and techniques...
    Keeps things new. But I ALWAYS have my crop thats done my usual way as well ...so playing with just a hand full of plants and not getting the best result doesn't hurt as bad.

4. Looked like one was about to sprout out of its root plug this morning before I headed off to work... so I'm eager to get home and see if that one and any of the other ones popped well I was gone.
    I wanna get the day count started and get onto the real action!

5. Gunna Smoke one and then I'll head to check em out! Let's hope for some sprouts!

Keep blazin.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. There was one sprouted last night and 3 out of the 5 were sprouted this morning b4 I left for work so hopefully all 5 will have popped tonight when I get there.
    Update with some pics than.

7. Nice little cocktail there mate! Yummmmy!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I always run my autos 24/0 - People say it's a waste of electric but the yield is always real decent (2 - 3oz per plant). Works for me!

9. Gotta love those worms!

10. I wish I would have gotten a breeder pack I'm jealous best of luck man I hear good things about gurila glue.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. U got singles?
    I bought 2 packs to try em out
    Can't do the single seeds anymore 9 times outta 10 when i got singles i wish i had bought a couple packs lol

12. I also grabbed 2 packs of a strain called flash Babylon it's a cross between northern lights and lowryder. It was a toss up which I was gunna play with first. So I asked the wife to choose and she went with the gorilla glue.

13. Gorilla Glue is the nuts.. I am growing 2 of these beauties now!!! 5 weeks into flower and counting!

14. Gyo only does the bubble packs that's where I got mine from

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. How far along are your girls?
    How many u doing?

16. Post me a pic or 2!
    I've smoked gorilla glue many times when I ordered from a few of my lps but my first time growing it.
    They like alot ot nutes?
    Or are they finicky plants?

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 PAOLO1981, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    I will do as soon as i get home pal - No probs.
    Mate, they are bullet proof!!!
    I vegged mine for 13 weeks and they are now 5 weeks into flower... Beasts!!!
    They are mostly pest/disease resistant and are a pleasure to grow!
    The stink is UNREAL.... Never known anything like it mate
    As far as the feed, i am currently giving them around 8ml per litre of organic bloom nutes (with every watering) and they love it! No burns/stress - Taking it in their stride.
    The only thing i would say is do not stress them during flower - As they can hermie very easily. They are famous for this!
    If you can cope with that, you wont be disappointed mate.
    Pictures to follow later bro.

18. I am growing a GG auto and a Tangerine Dream auto under florescent lights. The GG is always on the left... and features 5 finger leaves.
    No one cares, I tell ya!

19. I see I said
    Good to know.
    But what's life without stress?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Indeed :)