Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gorilla Glue and Keef Joint. 2 grammer.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nuber-le, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Rolled up a cone and packed it with some Gorilla Glue that I grew. I also added 3 layers of some straight keef......yet. should be a good high or nah? 20190716_151325.jpg 20190716_151328.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Oh yeah that gg will bake u let alone addin straight trichs to it

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I agree with smokeout69 the Gorilla Glue will definitely pack a punch alone.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That looks fire man enjoy! This is giving me the urge to get some bud and roll a fatty been smoking only wax for about 2 3 weeks and that joint looks like it would be dankkk

• Like Like x 2
  5. It was a good smoke!! Super focused high and felt creative lol.....no couchlock, the trichomes were more cloudy than amber. Will be making more soon. These 4 oz wont smoke themselves

6. Bra I was stoned first time I read this I was like, Lord dont let this man be rolling and sealing his jointz with glue.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Elmers school glue to be safe lol

• Like Like x 1