Gorilla Glue 600W LED Mainline

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 1072285, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Day 48
    Lights:24/0 Nutrients: None

After the adjustment of water PH to 6.0 from 4.5 she seems to be doing great. She continues to explode with growth I think I might start adding some nutrients after the next watering. I’m very cautious of over fertilization which is why up to this point no liquid nutrients have been introduced. What do y’all think? Is she ready?

I’m contemplating filling up the whole pot (continuing to tie tops down outwards) or just letting the tips grow upwards from where I currently have them tied down.

If she continues to grow at this rate I believe I can flip within the next 2-3 weeks. I’m shooting for a minimum 5 oz dry high quality.

Anyway here’s some pics, you can tell she’s growing about a half inch all around every 3-4 days.

Attached Files:

2. Decided to do a light feeding.
    Tiger bloom
    (recommended 2-3 tbspn per Gallon)
    I mixed
    1 tbspn/ 1 gal PH 6.1

Only fed 1 qt.

I used tiger bloom because I don’t think the plant is asking for much nitrogen but it may be lacking P or K.

3. Day 52
    Lights: 24/0
    Nutrients: Fox Farm Tiger Bloom (1 tbspn per gallon)

Fed 1x

Everything’s going according to plan so far. I have noticed one side of the plant is growing faster than the other side so I tied them down a bit to level things out.

I see female preflowers on every branch!

The leaf issue seems to be going away, it only shows up on two leaf sets and the new growth looks like it’ll be fine. Did some light defoliation today I only took off about 8 fan leaves, it was getting very cluttered.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. its very clean cut bro. good job so far.

• Like Like x 2
  5. She grew a lot in 3 days! I just started 3 new plants and have a one month old one. With one of the new ones I’m going to do a lot of training even though I’m clueless and have just done my first lst. So may be trying some of what your doing. But everything looks good to me!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just simple LST is the way to go. This process is taking too long for me. I would say LST and veg for 2 months then flip

7. Thanks man, trying to keep it organized from the start. All my last grows got cluttered and out of hand later on

8. I honestly just followed this and made some minor adjustments. Main-Lining Tutorial on Training Marijuana Plants | Grow Weed Easy

9. Fed some fox farms grow big today.

1 tspn/ per gallon 6.0 PH
    Fed 1 qt

Seemed to do very well with a light feeding last week and I think its still hungry.

10. #30 Deleted member 1072285, Mar 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2019
    Day 55 of Veg

She’s on a roll. I let the tops grow upwards but then I realized I’m not using the whole pot correctly so I bent them down again to stretch out around the whole pot.

Everything looks good, saw a couple ants the other day, I have no idea where the came from. Did I good inspection on the whole room and the plant... found no others.

I just started two GSC’s. I think I’m gonna let them veg for a month and a half. So that’ll be adding time onto this current gorilla glue. No worries I’ve got plenty of space to stretch and the extra LST will give the other two time to catch up.

I’m taking a break from updates for a couple weeks. Peace GC.

Attached Files:

11. Day 71

Getting close to flip. She’s getting bushy, just waiting on these other two to catch up, maybe another 3 weeks.

Attached Files:

12. DFFA7C7D-D830-4270-BC2F-DCCD4E79D0FD.jpeg A43F174D-3E1F-4E86-8F8E-1252FCD05F34.jpeg 75E8B376-6D25-470D-B575-351AF3AECFAE.jpeg 2B30B36A-F7DD-468A-96DB-BC72CE569FE8.jpeg 1638491C-44DD-4EE9-9135-6FB496E652D1.jpeg Day 82

Lights: 12/12 (4 days)

Everything’s looking good, flipped to 12/12 a couple days ago. She’s starting to stretch out a little. I can’t wait to see some long hearty colas forming up!

Starting to feed Tiger Bloom every other feeding now. She’s very thirsty.

• Like Like x 2
  13. #33 Deleted member 1072285, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2019
    837B4F5A-B34A-44A0-9E04-EC1D1E2016BA.jpeg 3E9370DC-1F4C-4959-AFAD-9D1290B73533.jpeg 7B50B567-F731-4F74-821F-9C1D43D8AEF0.jpeg Day 93

12/12 (2 weeks)

Stretched a good amount, nothing crazy. Hopefully the stretch is coming to an end and everything starts to thicken up.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Day 101

12/12 (3weeks 1 day)

Just getting over the 3 week mark. Stretch looks about done and we’re heading into the part I love the most. Time to see how thick these things get.

Finally started dropping trichs, and everything is moving along according to plan.

Did some defoliation spread out over the course of a week, nothing major just trying to get as much light deep down in the canopy as possible.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Some GSC I’m also flowering 3 weeks in.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. So I’m almost in week 4 and buds aren’t packing on weight like I hoped, I don’t know what’s going on. I’ve been doing a light defoliation (like 5 leaves a day)up until maybe 4-5 days ago, really hoping all I did was set her back a week.

Does anyone have any advice? Is GG4 a late bloomer or is she just a lanky bud?
    The GSC I started at the same time are getting fat already...

17. yo, just keep growing it
    it takes time
    you say week 4, but since flip? cuz its 2 week transition to flower about. so week 2?
    u got another 6 weeks or so. maybe 5.

18. wait so do most people refer to week 4 of flower from flip or from pistils popping? i always assumed it was just light flip?

19. #39 Deleted member 1072285, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2019
    image.jpg
    Yeah I’m counting the weeks since flip, she was showing sex before I flipped so I had pistils from day one.

I’ll just extend the time period until she’s finished anyway, I’m sure it’ll bulk up but my last grows definitely put on weight quicker.

Attached Files:

20. My clones were taken from a flowering plant and have always shown sex signs. I thought they would take less time to transition... but I was very wrong.