Gore filled

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Translucenhaze, Apr 19, 2011.

1. It's a weird thread but list the most gory way you can think of to make someone suffer. Me and my friends at school try to see who could make someone suffer the most. Jw what you guys would say

I personally would tie their hands together and then tie their hands to a 4wheeler and drag them through saw grass...

2. ......................

3. I'm pretty fuckin twisted.

I'll get back to you on this tho.;)

4. i'll fuckin... tear your eyelids off and feed you nothin but sleeping pills
    i'lll...i'll fuckin... cut your kneecaps off and make you kneal in some staircase piss
    i'll fuckin... put your nuts on the dresser, just your nuts layin on the fuckin dresser and slam that shit with a spiked fuckin bat like BLAOWWW

5. #5 Translucenhaze, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well then... Your an ass. Jk that's cool. I think

6. I'd put pins through your balls and chop off your dick.

Fuckin scalp you and sew your mouth closed, take a chainsaw and cut off your feet and hands the cauterize the wound so you don't bleed out (plus, that's painful as fuck)

I'd brand my initials on your forehead and piss on your face, shove a spike up under your jaw through your mouth and tongue.

Meh, that's all I got, I'm lacking inspiration.

7. #7 Translucenhaze, Apr 19, 2011
    Lacking inspiration... What did you get that off google? Jk

8. Ever seen the human centipeed ? thats what I would do .

EDIT: most fuckrd up movie ever . They sew there mouthes to eachothers bootyholes .

9. here's what you do. superglue someone's arms to their sides, and their legs together. then when they can't do anything but log roll, start working them through a deli slicer from the feet up.

10. #10 As Above So Below, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    Pour liquid nitrogen over one region (the arm, hand,etc) and then when the skin melts off pour 99% isopropyl alcohol all over it then take some needles/small nails and literally pound them into the bone with a hammer.

Do this over one small region at a time for maximum efficiency (first the hand, then the forearm, them the bicep region,etc)

11. #11 Translucenhaze, Apr 19, 2011
    Damn... How long were you staring at the screen thinking of something. I never would have thought of that...

12. Haha not long at all. Chemical burns fucking hurt a lot! It's like paper cuts hurt more than those big gashes you get. I think chemical burns would be the most effective because you can stay alive longer than say, getting your legs ripped off by a chainsaw. Also the liquid nitrogen would melt your nerves off and that would be extremely painful.

Edit: I think I would be a good torturer b/c I am creative, but could I actually do any of this stuff? FUCK NO!

13. Paper cuts. Everywhere.... Everywhere.

14. #14 Translucenhaze, Apr 19, 2011
    Yea I probably couldn't do any of this either.... But it's just fun to see who can come up with the most creative torture.

15. #15 superlifted, Apr 20, 2011
    Lmao Dave chappelle or the boondocks?

16. i'd go to town with an 18v drill w/ a 1/2" drill bit.

juicy.

17. i need to get my friend on here, he comes up with the most fucked up stories of toturing you when hes high, and they always consist of atleast 2 inanimate objects,and something along the lines of shoving shoving your dick or arm in your ass and pulling it out of your mouth and tying it to something that moves at atleast 200 mph,and having you tied down so the something of which that is quick rips whichever limb it may be,through your ass and out of your mouth.

but then again, hes one of the sickest,most funny mother fuckers i've ever met.
    son ofa bitch has one creative mind when it comes to making things up or doggin on people, hes definitly the dude to get high with:D

18. make it slow.

Start small with things like needles under nails. Thumbscrews, work way up.
    Peeling small patches of skin but not too much so they don't bleed out. For open wounds, I really like the alcohol idea and would like to steal it. :D
    Instead of rubbing salt in the wound, go with sugar. Then let ants out. They should be biting slowly away at the flesh while you go on with life for awhile.

Tie victim down on a table and pour scalding water on them. Use a metal scrub to scrub off cooked flesh. Repeat :X
    Cutting off slices of flesh thinly works too...

That all I got for now... My train of thoughts went to psychological torture and that seems a bit OT and too twisted.

19. ill kick you in the balls.

wait that's too far my bad.

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EipXbCV3hhA]YouTube - Hip-Hop News - Wu Tang Torture[/ame]