Goos Cartoons

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Psychedelic Goo, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Pencil & Pen. Music & Marijuana. Mindgoo.
    Enjoy your stay.

Attached Files:

2. mindgoo

Attached Files:

3. mindgoo

Attached Files:

4. mindgoo

Attached Files:

5. mindgoo

Attached Files:

6. #6 nanners, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    I really like the intricate line detail. Some of those would be really cool in color and shaded. Do you draw them by hand or on the computer

7. Subbed atomic

8. Thanks. I have other larger pieces that are coloured but I tend to avoid posting those online. These cartoons I post are usually just quick toons done to either get an idea out of my mind and/or to practice getting better at drawing. And I do draw them by hand. First with pencil then ink.

Appreciate it.

9. #9 nanners, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013

Sick. I so jealous of all those crazy ideas, it takes me forever to think of a good subject. I really want to see a pic of your big pieces now! Pm me if your uncomfortable posting them. I'm just thinking of all the color possibilities with those drawings. I love color.

What kind of pen do you use?  I want to get into pen and ink.

10. Man, my imagination is mad with ideas. Music is a big inspiration for me when thinking about what to draw. When I'm drawing it's usually 40% drawing and 60% vaping and air drumming/guitar anyway. I'm down to post a few of my coloured pieces here, so when I get some photos of them I'll post them. And I use Staedtler pigment pens. They come in various sizes but I usually stick with .3 and .1.

Thats basically my inspiration for painting, vaping plus music. I've been getting into watercolors lately and want to incorporate pen and ink in them. I just got a calligraphy pen to try out. Can't wait to see more of your pieces. :)

12. Nice. You should definitely show them off once you're done. And speaking of more pieces.....here's a few of my older coloured ones.....

13. madgoo

Attached Files:

14. .....

Attached Files:

15. Damn.... How'd you get the last one to be so symmetrical? Crazy design and line work.

16. A lot of measuring with a ruler. 

17. .....

Attached Files:

18. #18 nanners, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    I'm definitely a fan of the color! Damn your drawings are so neat and tidy. I love love the rainbow weed leaf sky. I tend to be more sloppy, I should try to use a ruler more often. Do you use a compass ever?

19. I really like the intricate line detail
    [​IMG]