Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gooood Mornin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ECstoner, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Good mornin GC. It is 940 on a beautiful morning in florida. Just finished a solar bowl from by bubbler. I have to leave to go pick my roommate up from the airport at ten thirty. Listenin to some Michael Franti atm. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhDYBtw02BM"]YouTube - Michael Franti & Spearhead - What I've Seen[/ame]

Forcast says its gonna get to seventty and should be clear skys all day. Its gonna be a good day.:smoke:

2. about to pack a bong hit right now. wooooo stay high:smoke:

3. Ahh just woke up and got a fresh cup of coffee. Went back to my room and got my bong, weed, and lighter and got back in bed. Smoked a couple bowls and watched The Three Stooges. I think it's gonna be a good day.