Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Google!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokebox, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Has a guitar on the front page that you can play with your mouse! You can also record and post you song.

Enjoy:hello:

2. I saw that this morning.

3. I did not, Just toked a blunt, went to google sottin' and bam! Instant fun.:hello:

4. yeah this is awesome- I wish there was a way to access it long term because as soon as I really figure it out it will be gone

5. Get a real guitar?

6. +rep for sayin' "sottin'" :hello: you must be a fellow african american herb lover, or herb lovin' nigguh. :smoke:

7. lol- yeah I have one but can't really play it atm I had a stroke 6 months ago and my right hand still wasn't working much yet (and was never much good but I'll still try again when I can- I try now and then to keep the callouses up)

8. shit i saw that this morning too, i didnt try to play it or anything. i must check this bizzle.

9. Sorry to hear that. Keep working at it and I'm sure you'll get the functionality back. It's actually probably a great way to do it.

10. yes, yes, I was the one that uploaded it to google.

Tomorrow will be.....

11. That's good of google for celebrating Les Pauls birthday. Played with it for a few minutes and then went and shredded on my Les paul custom.

12. Fuck I have an Iphone, wont work for me

13. A masterpiece :hello: