Google to the US, Fuck you!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I have to agree with most of the people here, Google probably just couldn't come up with a catchy graphic of a terrorist attack and 3,000 people dying. They probably thought it'd be better just to do nothing at all, they'd get complaints either way. Beside google is more quirky and nerdy and young (have you seen their offices?) and it just doesn't fit with their persona.

2. Fuck you Google; fuck you very much.

[​IMG]

3. #63 Zylark, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    Some people live so sheltered lives, that they got nothing better to complain about, than a company logo.

Listen up. Google owes you nothing. What their policy is regarding their cute changing logo-art, is their business, and theirs alone.

I did not see tanks in their logo to commemorate the start of WW2 on 1st of September, or Zeroes buzzing around their logo on 21st of December in memory of Pearl Harbour. Neither did I see Mushrooms in rememberance og Hiroshima and Nagasaki on 6th and 9th of August. Or a crushed swastika to celebrate VE day on 8th of May. I could continue.

To the OP, get a life.

Peace out. :smoke:

edit: for the rightwingnuts thinking Google is anti-US:

Veterans day:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4th of July
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a lot of others, if you include US holidays, such as Thanksgiving, Halloween and so on...

4. IMO the only appropriate way google could have displayed anything remembering 911 would be something in memory of those lost and their families. (firefighters etc)

5. Dronetek, you're overreacting.

6. and you're not reading before you post. None of you did.

7. What is it exactly you want us to read ? I read the thread after you said that to me - but i didn't find anything that would change my post and nor would anyone else ?

Don't expect all roses if you post something that most people think is ridiculous. Nobody is attacking you - people are just in disagreement with your original post.

8. Just because someone disagrees with you does not imply that they didnt read your nonsense, it just means they recognized it for the childish whining that it is and called you out on it.

Seriously, you're not that great.

9. this.

10. I think he was referring to the parts where he admits he over-reacted, and even expressed remorse for going off on the poor guy over the phone. :confused_2:

11. #71 ImTheJoker4u2, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009

Neither is this..
    [​IMG]

And wassup with this?
    Google to the US, Fuck you! - Liveleak Forums:confused_2::poke::bolt::laughing:

12. lol OP fail.

13. They have much better responses, IMO. This stoner board was actually nastier.

14. Couldn't have said it better myself.

15. Not very surprising. Most of us live in a country that has forced us to defend our benign habits and choices against a retarded legal and enforcement system, and all our stupid friends and family that lack enough education to overcome the propaganda.

16. The guy that wrote "Afgooglestan" actually cracked me up

17. haha i knew i knew Dronetek from somewhere else... he's been on that website for ever...

18. What is liveleak

19. #80 Dank0ne, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
    Liveleak.com use to be Ogrish.com. It's a great website to upload videos and discuss them, only problem is it's filled with ideological douchebags who bring Obama up every chance they get, even if the video has nothing whatsoever to do with politics. Lots of racists, too. I used to go there all the time, but the place is filled with morons now.