Google to the US, Fuck you!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Well moron, I was thinking something like the yellow ribbon they eventually used for Memorial day? A lot of firemen and cops died on that day trying to save people. Is that not something that should be recognized? If google paid no attention to any anniversary, I'd agree. However, they commemorate just about everything you can possibly think of.

Maybe I did over react a bit on this, but the phone call made me angrier. The flippant dismissal of a need to recognize so many brave heroes bothers me, since they are a US company.

2. Just wondering, did they have a Hiroshima one? only half a million people i know, but still.

3. #23 SleepyShoegazer, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009

If you haven't noticed (and I hope, for your sake, you haven't) this dude takes everything way too seriously, notices flaws that no one else does, and makes outlandish claims on the daily. Today was the first time I've given out -rep to someone, because calling Google to bitch about it is ridiculous. Let people do their jobs instead of calling to bitch about their logo...

Maybe you shouldn't have wasted everyone's time by calling Google? Maybe then it wouldn't have angered you any further? Go outside, my man. Google isn't fucking hallmark, their logo isn't something they do out of nessecity. It's a fun thing to look at. It's like you just watched a commercial for Cartoon Network and called to bitch about their lack of a soundtrack.

4. Do you take steroids?

5. #25 SleepyShoegazer, Sep 12, 2009

No, it irritates me when people find tiny flaws in things that people don't have to do, and in things that make no difference to anyone. Like anyone effected by 9/11 is Googling something and is like, "It's all over TV, everyone is talking about it, everyone is showing their respects to those who died, but Google isn't! THOSE BASTARDS"

It's redonkulous. Over n' out. Epic failing of thread.

Edit: And thanks for the return neg rep, Dronetek. If all else fails, neg rep for no reason... except it doesn't do anything to my rep.

6. Fuck Google, they are corporate whores...

Oregon to Google, Fuck you!

7. Good for Google.

8. #28 Dronetek, Sep 12, 2009
    What is it with you an insults? You cant get though a post without insulting. I'm outside all the time for my job and bring home a different girl every weekend.

My main issue with this is that google commemorate so many anniversaries. Why not honor the men and woman who risked their lives and died trying to save others? As a company that started ere in the US, why not?

Now I already admitted that I might have over reacted. No need to be a insufferable knob by negative repping and insulting me with your childish blather.

Seriously, who the fuck negative reps?

If they didn't recognize every single other obscure anniversary out there you might have a point.

9. "Don't be Evil" - Google motto.

10. #30 SleepyShoegazer, Sep 12, 2009

Seriously, weren't you the one who got a thread closed due to ad hominem attacks? Seems to me you should be the last one to bitch. If you can't take it, don't try dishing it out. Like Google is an entity on world affairs. It's a search engine. Complain that my signature isn't in red, white, and blue today while you're at it.

And my bet is you watch FOX all day and pretend to bring home Gretchen.

And here, I can reply for you: "Liberal! Brainwashed by school! Obama made you self-racist! You hate the white man! Google sucks! USA USA USA!!" You can save yourself the trouble now. Again, over n' out. Reply all you'd like.

11. Lol @ ^

If apple and google got in a fight, would yahoo give a shit/

Furthermore I declare that if you google my yahoo, I'll youtube your myspace!

12. Not me.

Unfortunately due to my job, I have to sit through all the MSM networks. They're all partisan bilge that needs to be reformed.

13. It was posted on Earth Day.

14. Because they don't have to , and maybe they don't want to , I thought that's what you Libertarians were all about?

but there's always gonna be people like you to call and complain to company's for extremely miniscule things like this.

15. Gretchen?

16. hey look what i made

[​IMG]

its tasteful and patriotic

17. Probably meant Greta Van Susteren.

18. Icebergs exist on Earth

Should we interpret the 2008 Earth Day logo involving trees as a statement against logging?

19. No need to be condescending, I was providing the missing context for what appears to be an iceberg that has melted down to only the letters, "Google".

Take from it what you will.

20. I do feel a little bad about calling and going off on the operator. I've done tech support and I know how it feels. I'm a dick head sometimes, what can I say?