Google in 20 years

Discussion in 'General' started by xericx, Apr 13, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

Thought this was pretty funny.

:hello:eric:hello:

2. Haha man that would be awesome, you could search for where you left your lighter and such.

3. haha that made me laugh

i am waiting for the day we are so high tech that we can buy bud offline and it just shows up in a thing by our computer (like those bank things i dunno wtf they are called, the tubes)

4. dude, where you get that. Its totalfark aye! whoever made that did a great job :)

5. Good stuff I laughed at that. on the fridge dipshit, HAHA JOE>

6. Dealers in area LOL

7. .002 seconds too.

8. hahaha thats great lol..id love that i lose shit all the time

9. "Where is the bud at?"

10. that'll be my fav search.

11. without even reading everyones posts this topic interested me.... (im drunk and stoned and about to go out and its 9:20pm)

google is about to take over the internet, sooner or later everyones home page will be google. slowly they are personalizing their site for each account. for example: gmail (1st 1GB accounts available, and then 2GB's, google talk, google calender, and heck even google earth and google mars (shit they didnt even need to do). they are revolutionizing the internet which has never been thought possible. and what theyve done in the past 2-3 years is only a preview of what they have to come in the next 20. its over... google earth was only a preview that sooner or later we wont be earth anymore, but we'll be called Google Earth.

one of the greatest companies ever

12. Yes Google is the new Internet Overlord and all bow down and rejoice the google

13. amusing, but i'm a little disappointed that i didn't find it as funny as i would have hoped. Thanks for posting, though, got a smile out of me! :)

14. Haha, those would be some nice searches.

"Pure Columbian Cocaine"

"Unclaimed bag full of cash"