Goofy kid at my place

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RobRoyy, Aug 25, 2012.

1. So my friends and roommates and I recently moved into a new apartment and had people over tonight for the first time. we had a good mix of ppl but we all just smoked, other than sipping a little beer, but no heavy drinking. anyway this one freshman came over, my roommates invited him, and he seemed like a cool kid. we were only about 2 bong bowls in amongst the group and he started making a run for the shitter. he got sick everywhere just from smoking and ended up being here for the better part of 6 hours. homeboy just couldn't hold his stuff.
    he weighed maybe 120 and was a twig, he just looked like a little kid stolen from school.

2. Freshman... I feel bad. He was probably totally nervous meeting a new group of people and all anxious being thrown in a new environment.

This was the worst thing that could've happened to him.

3. Yeah poor dude.. Never know though he may have come down with something.

4. Was he a high school freshman or a college freshman? I wouldn't be letting high schoolers into my house. Those little shits do not give a fuck if you get in trouble.

5. sounds like the poor bugger greened out... that or he had some bad takeout... meh :confused_2:

6. x2 I would always get nervous hanging out with the older crowd.

7. maybe he pooped in the microwave at home, and he just realized how gnar gnar he is and his only reaction was to puke..did he puke out his ears??

8. He was probably just having an off day. Nothing goofy about that