Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Goofy Highs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FL Chronic, Jan 30, 2011.

1. I dont know why but i dont get goofy high anymore.Its always a trippy or "stoned" feel.Is it wat im smoking,The mood im in,where im at?

2. I'm wanting to say it's probably your mood. I almost never get the "goofy" high, and I think in a large part it's just my personality, I'm just not easily excited. It's really a good thing, but I'm always jealous of other people's highs because they seem to be having more fun than me... it's also why when I'm out drinking with friends I'm the one taking care of the drunks, even if I'm shitfaced myself.

3. haha ya,Im more of a thinker when im high.I just enjoy the moment and the let the high drive me :smoke:Also im not around people alot when im high so that could influence it too.