Goodgraces World Of Photos

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

1. #321 Growtogrow, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    I am thinking zinc deficiency now
    Just by the way the top of you're girl is just top yellowing.

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
  2. Iron def id say, molassas i believe has iron in

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Odd that you have an iron def tho. Thoughtit was quite a rare thing with soil grows

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your not over watering them which can lead to iron def other area to look is ph do you know the ph of the soil?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I never ph my soil . I did in the past but thT was because I was using alot of fertilizers now I just use water. I will get some molasses today and hopefully it can be saved. do you think I should teach it and transplant one solo cup Into the pot

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

6. what can you supplement for zinc but is organic

• Like Like x 1
  7. I water every two days but I rarely have run off so overwatering isnt a problem

• Like Like x 1
  8. Onlt think i can think of is oyster full of zinc supposed ly but dont think thats the best. Why do you want zinc too? Well molassas has zinc in it but like 0.2mg per 100g or something

• Like Like x 1
  9. gtg suggested it I gave it some last night how long until they recover

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey Grace your are point..
    Check your soil ph. See what it is?

sent sitting in my garden

11. Hola guys, it's been a while. I bought a house moved. Definitely have doubled in indoor and outdoor girls. I definitely prefer outdoors, however, I definitely have mastered my skills and have kind of been on autopilot. I do realize that when I don't recommend my soil or if I don't do the prep work necessary. My harvest definitely suffers and usually it depends on what else is going on in my life. However, right now I have five chocolate mint, oh geez, and four dark devil autos in my tent for my winter grow. I will post my summer grow shortly, but those that are new. Please go to Instagram and follow me at organicallygrownmeds

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2