Goodgraces World Of Photos

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Take good care of yourself, the rest will flow ...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. day 20 since flip to 12/12[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. Good to see, nice photos. 2 weeks ago I flipped my Strawberry Cheesecake and a King Kong in my tent to 12/12. The response by the SC has been immediate with a strong ongoing stretch . I also did some LST on it so it looks really good. The KK is having some problems but it was in a very small container. So I transplanted it into a 5 gallon fabric pot today. I am also switching nutrients!!! I just got my shipment of Sensi Bloom Part A & Part B. I will keep you posted as I use it. Wish me luck.

• Like Like x 2
  4. The devil cream just about ready I'm glad I listened to you and held on to it I'm thinking maybe within the week it's about 50-50 right now going on week 14
    Battery's about to die I'll get back with you later[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  5. i let o e of my autos go to week 15
    ned bud i ever had..

• Like Like x 2
  6. How r u?
    Nice looking group u got there Grace.

With the 13 hour light accelerated growth everything's larger faster trichome production it up everything it's just sped up by two weeks. I'm thinking maybe I'll run 13 all the time from now on.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

7. day 45 of 12/12[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hey Grace , I need some advice. I have my first 2 feminized photos ever in my tent right now. A Heavyweight strawberry cheesecake and a Dr Underground King Kong. The light has been 12/12 for the last 40 days. I had assumed 60 days in flowering stage and harvest, approximately. Today I checked the trichomes on the top buds of both plants and there was approximately 10% amber. Should I be surprised that these plants are close to harvest? Will they really go 2 more full weeks? They received a last dose of nutrients on 09/10/17. The Strawberry cheesecake had a vigorous stretch when I switched to 12/12 light schedule on 08/04/17. The King Kong had some spider mite issues that I was able to defeat with the use of Growers Trust spider mite killer. It also had a nutrient issue that resulted in some stunting. Should I begin to harvest the top buds or is it too soon?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hey man I'm just getting this now I'm going to stop by your journal and let you know I know it's a little late but I still want to see him did you Scope the lower branches

• Like Like x 2
  10. Not to worry, it's all good. Nice to see your post, I hope you are well.

I ended up doing a short staggered harvest; I harvested the 3 top colas on the SC and the entire KK on 9/22. Leading up to that date I was having some odor control issues caused by the King Kong. The odor from the KK was a penetrating refined skunky odor with a terpine component. I next harvested the rest of the SC on 09/24. Jarred the first 3 colas 2 days ago, the rest will be jarred in 1-2 more days. The SC buds are thick and dense. This is the first plant in the tent where some of the colas were so heavy the stalks were bending over. I really like Heavyweight Seeds, their seeds produce strong plants.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm interested in the strawberry cheese.

12. I usually dry using a cardboard paper box such as an Amazon I let it sit in there with a fan blowing over it for 7 Days on low once they're really dried out and put them in a glass jar with the bowl Diva pack 62 and I open the lid once a day for about 10 to 15 minutes after 2 weeks of doing so at a smokable however I haven't been able to test anything that I've harvested it until after giving birth which is at least 4 to 5 months away so they will be curing during that time

• Like Like x 2
  13. I forgot about this Journal i will be using this again...

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hello

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 2
  15. just looked at your entire journal...not bad.

in the first few pages...was you using a auto water system

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hey so I need your help I have to gold bar cost from spliff seeds that are yellowing both of them are the same in looking like they either have a magnesium deficiency or iron however my other Chen dog number for is doing tremendous and it's new soil I just don't understand why I'm running into deficiencies with one plant and not the other and how do I immediate it in an organic way I thought about giving Epsom salt but I don't know if the damage is too far gone if I should just drop another being or transplant the plans I had for my Solo Cup grow into the 5-gallon pots[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. I started using it but it become more bothersome especially since I didn't have individualize pots it was easier watering the holes garden bed with a 2 gallon bottle every 2 to 3 days

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hey buddy it's been awhile how are you

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hey Grace...

• Like Like x 1
  20. What's going on here Grace???

• Like Like x 1