Goodgraces World Of Photos

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

1. I have stressed my plants out a time or two myself, but these plants have strong recuperative powers. Look at my current journal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. #282 goodgrace87, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    i flipped today. will give it there first dosez of bloom nutes pm Friday

day 1 [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. Should I flip my King Kong and my Strawberry Cheesecake? They are both at 8 weeks. All opinions welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Boy when you flip that strawberry cheesecake I'd like to know about that I've tried ordering those seeds couple times and they're always sold out.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. if you dont want them bigger then twice of what it is now then go for it

• Like Like x 1
  6. i feel like mines are going to get really crazy during the stretch
    but i cant deal with it any bigger so i has no choice but to switch. i have one plant from garlic, reederman genetics. that is all by itself in a 30 gallon pot. hope its a female..

• Like Like x 1
  7. okay soo i love to prep and for the next grow i have these in mind ... all photos
    g13 blueberry gum
    th seed orginal bubblegum
    seedman blueberry
    humbolts seed bubbas gift
    emerald trainagle blueberry headband . i need to make an order for new photos but this time I'm just interested in taste flavor and exceptional quality.

i kinda like the fruity taste..[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. They all will be good the questions is which do u want? Their names all suggest that they r fruity. The blue blueberry from Seedsman ill.be able to tell u about in 2 months. But the others ???

9. I found this to be interesting[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. after tji1s grow i need new beans what would you recommend

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sage and sour from TS seeds we love it here it's a staple another one that my patient clients really love is the super Citrus Hayes from seedsman I keep those and Afghan Kush from World of seeds I keep those in stock all the time. If you haven't tried any of those I would try those definitely I've been keeping them alive for years now I still got seeds from when I first ordered ever I'm thinking that clone article right there was a pretty good paper to read.
    I've always wondered why my sage and sour and super citrus Haze and the Afghan Kush seem to be more potent than the rest of the seeds that I pop. So if what they say 15% more trikes then from a seed pop that would be why all of those three are all clones from 4 + years ago

12. i should have taken clones from the blue cheese and Columbian gold. im really inexperience with clones. i just flipped so you think i could get clippings now and just cover them for two weeks

• Like Like x 1
  13. I hope so because I just took mine when these things flipped the day they flipped they started flipping I took clones I got some of the clones are trying to grow buds as well as trying to clone.
    not sure if it's going to work or not I've never done it this way before but they should revert back to the veggie stage once they pop their roots. I'm thinking but I don't know I hope so I hope I didn't lose what I got going cuz I like my plants that I have now and I like cloning them I didn't know they were going to turn that quick I waited a day too long I guess but like I said I think they should revert

• Like Like x 1
  14. perfect i will take 4 clippings today

• Like Like x 1
  15. Really what can it hurt I mean if they don't make it they don't make it but I'm thinking they will I mean only thing going to lose his time in a little bit of Clone extra or the other shit whatever you're using so you know damned if you do and damned if you don't LOL

• Like Like x 1
  16. update day 9 since the flip the stretch is soo real [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. Whoooop whoooop here we go. We r growing.... Their looking good..
    Hey grace how r u?
    Stop by and check out the devil cream[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hey bro I'm doing good your purple cream looks amazing I love the color how long has it been going for I hope to finish up this basement by the middle of October the blue cheese and the Columbian gold are taking longer to flower which is typical knowing that they are sativas

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah I'm getting ready to bring her in real soon it's going on 12 week right now from the time it pop and it's got some Amber here and there it's probably working on around 35 to 50% Amber right now it's got some buds got more than others I'm debating. I was going to take it this morning but I'm kind of like taking it day-by-day right now and watching it cuz I'm not really in no hurry cuz it's such a beautiful plant.... I bring it in I take it outside I bring it inside put it by the lamp people come over and whooo and haaa at it and just can't believe it's a marijuana plant LOL they love it everybody wants to taste it but I don't think I'm going to get but about an ounce out of it if I get that much
    Well I'm glad go well with you Mom you take care of yourself okay make sure you take all your prenatal vitamins and such I know you a lot of work going on there. So you take care I'll holler at you again okay I'll let you know what the smoke reports about when I get ready to take her I'll take pictures of it just before I take it to

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks I've been taking it slow doctor appointments after doctor appointments it's good I have been neglecting my plants but once I get a new system in place I'll be back to constant updating and pictures it just seems like I don't have any energy

• Like Like x 1