Goodgraces World K.I.S With Autos and Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

?

What is the most important part to growing

1. Growing Medium

32.5%
  2. Grow Light

32.5%
  3. Seed Genetics

35.0%
  1. They are in a 3-gallon pot in the basement I don't plan on getting in a huge Harvest from them however these bubble Autos from female seeds grew really really tall

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  2. I finished my big this week . I wished for a higher yield

• Like Like x 6
  3. How far off were you?

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ok i have 5 gallon talls so that should be plenty big enough

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I had girls 56 grams dried from three plants

• Like Like x 6
  6. That is great for 3bog!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thats wonderful Grace! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I feel like I will pull that weight off of just one Auto bubble

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Just germinated
    dark devil by sweet seeds
    Critical kush by Barney
    Cheese XXL by dinafem
    Daquairi lime by dutch passion
    Tangerine dream by Barney
    Candy kush auto by I auto seeds lol

All autos placed in 2 oz cups with seakelp drench
    I love new beans...

• Like Like x 7
  10. Thank again I will be using half of this to put as a too dressing to my soul. Got it on sale and mom on the un suggested it

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. That was fast! I have yet to use it though have seen many who have on another forum with impressive results as its the only nute they are using...some have stuck with 2g doses (micro grow) while others followed the feed rates to a "T" (standard 5gal grow).
    Definitely worth trying out while its free ;)

• Like Like x 4
  12. A few more days til flip I am not going to lollipop them just going to clean up the bottoms[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. I was literally going to dump half the bag on my 40 gallon raised bed and then mix it in on the topsoil then transplant my seeds in just water and normally like I usually do

• Like Like x 3
  14. From what I have seen, people in soil make up a gallon or so a week and feed twice as the doses increase with age/stage of the plant...... I don't recall seeing anyone top dress with it though I suppose you could. I'll poke around and see what I can find for ya

• Like Like x 4
  15. Ok after going through 75 pgs at RIU and 9 pages at ICMag, it is not recommended to top dress as its so water soluble that it'll clump up in "mid level humidity"..... it mixes readily and becomes ph stable after a day or 2 though some do have to use ph down if their water is unusually high or bubbling the nutrient mix so they recommend to mix it then test ph after 24-48 hrs and adjust as needed.

Those using aeroponics or blumats need to mix using a compost/tea/filter bag as some of the minerals are sedentary and can clog 3mm and 1/4" lines. They haven't tested foliar feeding though see no problem trying it out at 1/10 the strength a couple time a week....Soil growers, can use every feeding though if the soil mix is strong (alot of amendments) then can use with every 2nd or 3rd watering.

Currently, they are recommending adding a pk booster in the bloom phase and are running trials on a tweaked out version that increases magnesium by a small percentage.....currently its formulated at 1.9% magnesium to 6.5% calcium so they are trying out a 2-3% magnesium formulation before releasing to the public. They are also thinking of increasing the sulfur and silica content..........

The ones happiest with MC switched over from Jacks Professional/JR Peters, GH and Growmore Seagrow.

I am putting together a small 1x2 cabinet today for a micro grow on CBD Lamb of God so when my sample packs come in, I can start using them right away with a little bit of potting soil for a couple and the Mother Earth Groundswell for a couple to see how they do with the MC ;)

• Like Like x 4
  16. Hey Grace I just finished a fem Critical Kush by Barneys farm great strain[​IMG] just trimmed Saturday Nice dense buds. You have some really nice strains germinating all from Good breeders. you’ll really like the critical Kush some big buds for only growing mine in the 3g I should of used a 15g she would’ve been a monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  17. Very nice looking gal. Hope she treats you well.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Any suggestions with growing her and how long did they go for.. One last question how is the smell and density?

• Like Like x 5
  19. They look amazing

• Like Like x 3
  20. She went for 9 weeks her buds are real dense. actually she grew without any issues except when she first started growing her fan leaves got very big with the 3’s she just drank a lot in flower I was watering everyday the last few weeks of bloom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1