Goodgraces World K.I.S With Autos and Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

?

What is the most important part to growing

1. Growing Medium

32.5%
  2. Grow Light

32.5%
  3. Seed Genetics

35.0%
  1. I was sponsored to grow the seeds out to show what type of yield and smoke they produce in organic soil. fastbuds was incredible and offering me 3 seeds from the Green Crack which I have previously grown and love and also their G14 which is something that will be new for me to grow I pop the GC seeds on December 22nd and won't really start updating this journal until I have my tent and new lights setup. Pleaae keep in mind that i got my seeds from the breeder directly...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  2. Here is some information on the green crack strain .
    DESCRIPTION
    Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Back pain, PMS, Arthritis, Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, Stress, Migraines, AIDS, Tumors, Asthma
    Green Crack is like a turbocharged mango-flavored energy drink. It's a variety of marijuana that will offer you a fruity rush of pure cannabis-generated adrenaline. It's a safe bet that doesn't compromise on quality. It has a reputation as being simply spectacular, given its stellar combination of highly desirable qualities that are much sought after with different marijuana varieties: great overall performance, easy growth, energetic buzz, and exquisite fruity flavor.

We are very proud of this variety that is now to be introduced in the European market, and already enjoys a strong following in the US market, especially in California.

Taste

The flavors that develop are ideal for lovers of fruitiness. Tart citrus predominates, while earthiness with an exotic touch is evident in the aftertaste. with its powerful fruity spiciness and sweet scent of mango, this variety is perfect and enjoyable when used for medicinal use throughout the day.

Effect

Green Crack really hits you with lots of energy. Its THC content of 20% and low CBD make it an ideal medication for patients who are treating fatigue, stress and depression. Recommended for use during the day. It helps when used as a treatment for patients with chronic fatigue and high levels of stress and depression. It is also indicated for severe cases of Crohn's disease since it reduces nausea and stimulates appetite. Perhaps it's the strain's aromas and terpenes that induce a feeling of wellbeing and enhance vigor and energy. There's no doubt that few strains can match the concentrated energy that's produced by this hybrid. It works on a cerebral level as an elixir for your neurons, inducing an invigorating effect.

Growing

This strain is sativa / indica hybrid with some Afghan phenotypes. The remaining lineage comes from two genetic lines of sativa / indica type descendants of Skunk # 1 and ruderalis. It is strong, vigorous plant and very productive. As with all our products, it's an easy-to-grow hybrid as well as autoflowering and feminized, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation. It grows to medium-large size, with a minimum height of 60 cm (2 ft). You will be surprised by its optimal internodal distance. It can be harvest in just 8-9 weeks and has very good yields, almost 650gr/m2 (1.4 pounds per light). Its buds are denser than with average sativas. When in flower it is literally covered with resin and the buds are completely White.

• Like Like x 9
  3. I germinated 3 .....only one breen crack only has popped after 4 days. Im using a 40 gallon pot that hold 4 cubic sq.

Im ysing 1 cubic sq promix
    1 cubics square dr eartg compost
    15 lbs of worm casting
    32 quarts of perlite
    1 cup of domolite lime
    1 cup of coast of maine food
    2 cups of azomite
    2 cups of kelp meal
    2 cups of fish bone meal
    2 cups jobe tomatoe tone
    2 cups of crab shell
    2 cups of DE
    1 cup of malted barley powder

As stated before i got a new tent pot and light. Once i harvest my current grow i will be moving the old soil( 15 gallons) from that pot as my base and cover it with the new soil(listed above)

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  4. If the other 2 dont pop by friday i will have to drop two other seed of course they will be green crack!!!

5. Week 1 [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. I used a jiffy peat to germinate then placed into a solo cup with peat moss perlite and kelp meal. Hopefully transplanting into the soil bed this week ... i drop two new beans since they other never popped. These beans will be one week behind

• Like Like x 3
  7. New tent is set up they have been transplanted.

• Like Like x 3
  8. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  9. Temp in tent 76 degrees and 45 rh

• Like Like x 1
  10. Got some nats but but gnat nix and placed it on the top soil

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dropped two more beans

• Like Like x 1
  12. I've thought about getting a couple of there strains they have sum interesting stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I know . I have gorilla glue g14 and green crack. But GC is the only one i grew previously and fell in love

• Like Like x 2
  14. .

15. My blue anmesia and kriplleberry popped

• Like Like x 2
  16. I havent updated in a while so here we go the oldest is two weeks old the other are week one[​IMG]

Afghani ryder

[​IMG]

Krippleberry

[​IMG]

Blue amnesia

[​IMG]

Greencrack...

• Like Like x 5
  17. View of whole tent[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  18. looks like there coming along nicely

• Like Like x 2
  19. #20 goodgrace87, Jan 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    Thank gave her some kelp tea and they seem to love it. .

The green crack doesnt look so good so i drop a big cheese auto....cheese is a weird smoke to say the least lol

• Like Like x 4