Goodgraces World K.I.S With Autos and Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

?

What is the most important part to growing

1. Growing Medium

32.5%
  2. Grow Light

32.5%
  3. Seed Genetics

35.0%
  1. volroade cookie auto and my new babies Skywalker, limoncello haze , mint og, sugar breath[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  2. when do you put your plants outdoors?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Im right outside detroit mine go out in about 2 weeks

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey Grace
    At this latitude the Sun on 4/20
    will not allow you to be able to maintain vegetative state.
    They are going to flower there's not long enough daylight hours.
    You will have to extend their light hours to make up for the loss.
    You'll need extra couple of hours that their going to need in order to maintain of vegetative state.
    A light or bring them in under a light.
    The 5th of May to the 15th is still just over 14 hours of day light. So if there's enough days with good light days. No heavy cloud cover for more than a few days during that. It would be all right Remember last year my plants flowered then revegged cuz I went out too early remember the sage and sours and the blueberry. They had great potency and they were super strong... but bud structure WTF nothing like it was supposed to be ....it was bizarre like fan Coral
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hey steve
    Are you running Autos?

6. Autos in the tent I run photos outside normally start them off inside then finish outside

• Like Like x 4
  7. Can't hardly wait to plant.
    Got a good line up for the first run.
    Pics of the first girls. Taking clones from some.
    LSD, Wedding cake, Super silver haze 2016, Bubba kush pre 98, Citrus super haze, Green gelote, Somango 2017.
    I'll will put these girls out on 4/20 and will harvest some by 6/30. Then ready the 2nd run to harvest in September.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  8. man I love our community !!! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  9. man no sage and sour this year?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Nah not this time around had it for a while been growing it for years going to switch out and grow something different for a while got to change up every once in awhile LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. that is true you get tired of the same thing but they were your cup winners and the mint og I am surprised didnt make it either. I will watch out for your new grow. so see how these new babies do

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. what is your line up for the summer grow for auto and photos?

• Like Like x 2
  14. I decided to out out my 6 autos on April 20 then put out my 6 photos out the first week in may just to be safe. then again 6 more on june 20 so I can harvest at the beginning of october then

• Like Like x 3
  15. I usually go the same but I rather be safe then sorry. I seen alot of people deal with plant revegging

• Like Like x 2
  16. Oh I'm running the OG the chocolate mints going to run I just haven't got around to pop any seeds yet I'm not going to make clones out of it this time I'm just going to run her I might try and take a couple clones off before I turn it to flower but I'm not really interested in it that.. thats critically but we'll see I mean it's a crowd favorite around here but I'm going to let this plant grow outside more natural and do the light depth later on into the season where she can get Optimum sun and be flowering
    More to the end of July / 1st August. I have so many different strains right now running a whole bunch of these photos...I got my hands full now and I'm running a boat load of autos like 20 of them give or take a few LoL
    But got a lot more going on than I can say. I'll try to some more in my next journal LoL
    I just made wedding cake clones LSD clones somango clones and accidentally had to make a mango hash plant clone I snapped a branch off accidentally when I was goofing around.
    But altogether I made about 25 clones out of the few plants.
    I'm going to make more as soon as these take. I got a lot of people who want clones and it's grow time here in this state with recreational being the big thing everybody and their brother wants to grow outside to give it a try .. LoL

• Like Like x 3
  17. You can put out the week before Memorial Day weekend plenty safe that'll give you an extra couple weeks on that growing time you be able to harvest most everything by October 1st of the seeds that you have.
    Their 8 / 9 , at the outside 10 weeks flower time.

Naturally you should start to see flowers sign around the 15th of August.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Very nice strains. Plant more seeds has got some

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  19. you grew you which strain? which do you reccomend for outdoors

• Like Like x 5
  20. I grew sunshine daydream and dragons blood hash plant both strains are about 9-10 weeks from flip so if you measured flower time from first pistols it would be around 8-9 weeks flower time. I think the either one would probably be fine outside.
    I never grew the jungle spice before but I can probably find some info on it. All those strains are from bodhi seeds and I’m very familiar with the males he uses to make his crosses. Plant more seeds is bodhi seeds just different breeding projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3