Goodgraces World K.I.S With Autos and Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

?

What is the most important part to growing

1. Growing Medium

32.5%
  2. Grow Light

32.5%
  3. Seed Genetics

35.0%
  1. Did you PM him?

sent sitting in my garden

2. harvest the power surge autos frosty but no trim the leaves were depleted will take once it dries wet weigh pics can be deceiving

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. week 11 since breaking ground 4 weeks of flowering [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  4. for those who just joined my joutnL I am only giving my plantts water from.start to finish

• Like Like x 5
  5. week 12 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  6. Nice . They look happy and healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  7. thanks man I am trying. I am about to get 5 ten gallon pots to grow plants In my backyard. do you think that is a good size I wanna produce alot. and i think i am going to use grow to grow idea and out the pot Into a drug hole

• Like Like x 3
  8. Bigger is easier with soil if you are going to be above ground. Unless you will be feeding a drip or somthing like that.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I plan on just getting 10 gallon pots and then digging a 6in hole to put the parts inside of so that they can settle and avoid being dried out too soon

• Like Like x 2
  10. Good I think you're going to want to use at least a 10 gallon pot.
    I might suggest though you go with a 15 and do exactly the same thing I'm doing before you set it in the ground slit the sides of it open so it's like a capital I. The capital I you would use while your handwriting with a line at the top and the line at the bottom so we can open it up a little bit and do that at four or five places around the pot so that the roots can get into the native soil that will allow the plant to grow vigorously. And you won't have to worry about retaining as much water it'll be able to get to the ground water that way also.
    You can do like I'm going to do and dig the hole much bigger than it needs to be for the 15 gallon pot and backfill that with your super soil and compost that way they're the roots can grow into that and then grow into the native soil as well it's a win-win situation

• Like Like x 3
  11. Last summer I tried to grow tomatoes in 7 gal cloth pots above ground and it didn’t work out good. I had to water them constantly. The sun would dry them out in a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yeah it's terrible to grow above ground unless you're in a huge pot the little pots you can't do it in I tried doing it in a 20 gallon pot wasn't enough I had to water my tomato plants every single morning and night weed plants for the same way that was about four years ago I plant them in the ground now and thats whole nother ballgame never had to worry about the water after that so if you're above ground bigger is better if you can't put them in the ground and the plastic bag thing like I'm doing now that's got to be a big plus for outside to I'm sure

• Like Like x 2
  13. I am doing 3 large garden beds for my veggies [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. Is that a picture of your garden soil did you going to use on your your garden for your vegetables?

Grace you remember how I did my outside garden my cannabis garden? Remember how I put the pots in the ground I had 25 gallon pots with holes in the bottom that helped a lot but this year I'm going to put the same pots in the ground but fiber pots and they'll be 20 gallon pots I just bought them off and Amazon they just came yesterday I used my points only paid $0.13 for 6 pots good deal so I'm going to buy 6 more and like I was telling you earlier in the couple Pages up that I'll slit the sides open in the shape of an i and then open them up so that the roots can get into the soil around the pot so not only are they going to work with the soil thats in the pot but work with the soil that's outside the pot as well and then mulching the top of it also. This will retain more water.
    I believe this Summer's going to be a dry summer for me in my area just by the way winters going I'm thinking that way.
    I have not read the almanac yet so I really am just guessing but either way I'll be in a better shape by doing it this way.
    Just something for you to ponder over Grace you just never know I think this is a really good way myself just from my experiences I think this is probably one of the best things that I can do for my crop.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I have a 80 gallon compost bin in my yard that has been collecting twig leaves and food from my house. I am hoping to use it in my garden beds

• Like Like x 3
  16. I'm going to dig 6 in for my 10 or 15 gallon pots I haven't purchased from yet but I'm looking into it sooner than later I just want to make sure I have six growing Outdoors six growing indoors and Autos growing in between

• Like Like x 3
  17. I found these on Amazon Grace almost $18.. For 15 gallon[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. I know you're about the same latitude I am out there where you're at so you'll probably be able to put in your garden around the week before Memorial Day you should have no problem with frost or freezing or anything like that at that time of the year.

Myself I'll be putting in a little bit earlier than that and I'm going to start my outside garden plants the last week in March I may have them started before that but I want them to be fairly big before I put them outside actually want them really big I actually may have one or two of them already going right now but I won't know that till I make up my mind but the first crop will be a big crop of big plants than are going to go fast cuz the second crop I want to have in the ground no later than mid July and that'll be big plants as well then I'll start in the middle of April and I'll set them outside when the weather gets right and let them continue vegging until I put them in the ground and start light depth and preflower them before the actual flower time will happen in my area around the 16th of August so I'll already be a month into flower before then so I should be able to harvest around the 15th of September and be done for the year outside.

• Like Like x 3
  19. I'm buying then today thank you

• Like Like x 3
  20. I live in the Northeast and I usually think that is fair to say by April 20th I usually put my plants Outdoors to start growing and just veg them out and typically around October they finish up I was going to strive for to harvest but I think it's nearly impossible with photos but I would put out a few Autos just to finish up do you compost yourself I wanted to use clones to start my outdoor grow because I'm starting a new set of seeds once my current photos finish up I was going to veg them out and take clones from the faster or the best phenotype to bring outside since I don't want to spend any more money on seats my clone should be ready in 8 to 10 weeks and I should be harvesting my current tenant by the beginning of February so hopefully my clothes will be ready to be transplanted outside and I was going to just take plastic bottles and put over them to keep the humidity high until they could root or should I root them indoors and then transplant them Outdoors later this is all new to me since I have so much more space in a room to grow

• Like Like x 3