Goodgraces World K.I.S With Autos and Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

?

What is the most important part to growing

1. Growing Medium

32.5%
  2. Grow Light

32.5%
  3. Seed Genetics

35.0%
  1. week 9 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  2. autos[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. my next set of autos.... thank you fastbuds!![​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  4. Nice Grace

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. killed a male. threw the solo cup photo in its place. so now I have a sweet skunk auto in a solo cup.

• Like Like x 5
  6. week 10 say 70 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  7. autos[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  8. merry Christmas [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Thats pretty Grace!! Hey Merry Christmas!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. As many of you know the reason why I got into growing was because my grandfather was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer throughout his body 3 years ago with this I've experimented with extracting oils making capsules making cuttables however I think I did not have the correct string to make Rick Simpson Oil so I reached out to my friend Mad Catz backyard stash and he hooked me up with some seeds that are not only beneficial to his cancer but also have the medicinal effects that match the THC levels if you guys ever have a chance go see his website he's a pretty cool dude who has tons of information especially in regards to cancer and other ailments that marijuana can help alleviate[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  11. I read some where just recently about the 1 to 1 strains being some of the best for helping cancer patients.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Recently they did an autoimmune therapy treatment that has really wiped him out and made him really weak I'm hoping that I just put some life back into him by elevating his mood decreasing his pain andr stimulating his sleep and increasing his appetite.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I'm sorry to hear that Grace cancer is terrible I know it is they're putting my sister in hospice this week I have to go to Wisconsin to go see her for the last time and I also just lost a couple of good friends to cancer cancer is a mother f I don't know how else to say it I'm going to send a couple of guys your way though. That are better dealing with cancer that are on this site you may already know them but maybe they can help you much better than I can
    @Soil2Coco can you help Grace with her cancer cannabis oil concerns?
    I hope for the best Grace.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Chronic Tonic is a high cbd strain. 17%cbd lower thc. I don't remember the exact

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  15. My neighbor is on cancer #4. I give him medicine every time i pick up. His hair is coming back and he's gaining weight!

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I’m relatively new to the scene but having read a lot, it’s best to mix as many strains together to achieve the best effect. High THC is important and having CBD on hand to calm the effects is helpful. I’m treating my own stage 4 cancer with diet, supplements and natural plant medicine, and RSO. I finished the 60 grams necessary in 32 days and it was intense. But my lung tumor shrunk by almost half. I have a 2 to 1 strain going now that I’m going to make a salve and some RSO with, along with a room full of high THC indicas

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Thanks Soil2Coco
    A friend of mine's father has stage 4 lung cancer was just diagnosed with a couple of weeks ago and I'm going to tell him the information you just gave her today. That's good information to know I know there's a lot of good stuff coming out of this and I hope to God it helps you as much as it has already now.
    That's great and I hope it continues to help you and cure you of your ailments... Cancers is a mother .. Thanks again. GTG

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. what strain did use?

• Like Like x 2
  19. my package arrived!!![​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  20. I wish he would Inbix me I have so many questions

• Like Like x 1