Goodgraces World K.I.S With Autos and Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

?

What is the most important part to growing

1. Growing Medium

32.5%
  2. Grow Light

32.5%
  3. Seed Genetics

35.0%
  1. How did you like the Brooklyn Sunrise I prefer the Blue Dream attic over it your plant looks amazing how long do you veg in a 30 gallon pot for one plant or do you share it with other seeds

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  2. I feel like I find you into my recipe and I have my soil dialed in right now there's nothing to make my plants burn and everything to eat them in the vegetation and flowering two of my plants tampered off

• Like Like x 3
  3. I have autos and 3 gallon pots and photos in the 5-gallon pots darker purple lighting is a smaller cabinet in my tent and the lighter blue is where the photos are I think they dealt with a little bit of transplant shock but I believe that they are going to explode over the course of next week I finally got the soil dailed in and they seem to like it and have adjusted accordingly

• Like Like x 4
  4. Great Grace I’m glad to hear everything is dialed in! I know you put in a lot of work, but now you could sit back a little more and watch them Grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  5. Actually the Brooklyn sunrise is drying now I didn’t try her yet only grew the BS in a 5g and the BD in a 3g. You know why they call it Brooklyn sunrise Grace, because it’s a morning smoke. the BD started flowering at two weeks old I thought It was going to be a beast but it’s not so it’s on the smaller side but that’s my old soil mix. I didn’t even have the pots filled up that much I’m sure it was my fault.

Thanks Grace! the 30g I started 5 regs of the Lotus then I culled the males and mulched with them. Besides that I didn’t pop anything else in the 30g because my next run my 8 x 4 will be filled hopefully now I made some soil. And could start everything at once and hopefully finish everything close or to the same time even if I have to do a staggered harvest I plan on having 3/30’s and 2/15’s for regs next run!

Btw: I only vegged the Lotus for 30 days the same with the Sensi skunk.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Man the Brooklyn is wicked looking. Just full of Ts. Sure doesn't look like a day smoke lol. Dreamomatic are really solid dense nugs. Very fruity like. I can see why u would like that grace!! Seedsman blueberry sensi skunk the ladies love the taste

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. Man I might not ever go no till after what i see from the frog and nectar program. I though my girls would loose size and yield. But it's the opposite. I just vegged 6 photos and topped them young. They were all close to 4ft in 1 MONTH. Man ty Rob for finding the hortilux 315cmh

• Like Like x 3
  8. post some pics please

• Like Like x 1
  9. I need to drop one more Auto and one more photo hopefully my shipment from seeds men's will come soon in the meantime I just dropped to Auto skunks from sweet seeds

• Like Like x 3
  10. It’s funny you mentioned the seedsmen I was on Instagram yesterday and said on there page I never had beans not pop from them. But I said I never see them have giveaways like the vault. the guys there went crazy on me LOL they’re having a giveaway right now. I was talking to Jack from the vault and he told me he visited their warehouse in Spain and he said it’s Huge and Nice, because that’s where the vault is now so they can take credit cards...

Nice choice you can’t go wrong with a Skunk auto from Sweet seeds!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Here u go. Maybe it all the feeding in the fab pots? Lights mammoth p. I feed like 4 times a week[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. You must a got in on that Halloween special ... That was a killer deal!

Is that notg mutes? How you liking them?

• Like Like x 2
  13. the ones outside will be big trees what size por

• Like Like x 1
  14. 7 for most. Used 5 for 3 bears. Always thirsty. so I will go with 7 and up

• Like Like x 2
  15. week 4 day 28[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. joined the solo cup challenge

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Hey so I need your help I have to gold bar cost from spliff seeds that are yellowing both of them are the same in looking like they either have a magnesium deficiency or iron however my other Chen dog number for is doing tremendous and it's new soil I just don't understand why I'm running into deficiencies with one plant and not the other and how do I immediate it in an organic way I thought about giving Epsom salt but I don't know if the damage is too far gone if I should just drop another being or transplant the plans I had for my Solo Cup grow into the 5-gallon pots[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. week 5 day 35[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. so i tossed the two gold bar kush and transplanted my seeds into the five gallons pot. Hopefully they both are female. I am going to switch my lighting on 12/1/18 just to finish up this grow as it did go exactly as expected however next grow is going to be EPIC.. Seedsman has me growing lemonchello haze(1) , black sugar(1)r, Blue OG(1), strawberry grape BANANA(1) and the auto cheese(1) and original skunk auto(2)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. love it when a plan comes together

sweet, bean support is a good thing!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1