Goodgraces World K.I.S With Autos and Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

?

What is the most important part to growing

1. Growing Medium

32.5%
  2. Grow Light

32.5%
  3. Seed Genetics

35.0%
  1. that is so sweet . wish my husband would take me away/ I need a freaking break!!! lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lake Arrowhead Ca. Mommy was a happy camper [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. So she woke up every morning and had hot coffee with caramel macchiato waiting for her took her to lunch breakfast and dinner let her sleep as much as she wanted took her shopping and didn't act like I wanted to take off like I used to when I was younger this flat enjoyed it the golden years

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Wooooooo...right on Papa Puff
    Dang cold..we already had a light snow in the southeast corner of colorado

• Like Like x 3
  5. Are you fishing?

• Like Like x 1
  6. You’ll get everything dialed in to your liking! I like the separate chambers you could put seedlings or clones in. that tent is for perpetual grows. you always use to have a perpetual grow until the Megacrop.

Grace are you mixing the Azomite in your soil or top dressing with it? I would mix it in your soil with the other amendments you’re using, unless that’s what you’re doing LoL

You got a new light or you had that light...

Nice Job Grace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Smoke report for u Grace
    Seedsman blueberry and sensi smoke. Both keepers. Wives loved the blueberry taste. Great chick weed. Good pop too. It's been in GTGs stable for a long while. Patients love it.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Well we stayed in big bear where I normally would fish. Lake was halfway down and depressing. Cali drought is real

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. did you get a blue phenotype?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. I only had one bean friends got the other 2

• Like Like x 3
  11. It was a fem seed.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hey this was the light i had in the basememnt at my old house. I took that one and the old 300w led i had for the vegging chmaber. I mixed everything in the soil and did nto top dress. I am hoping the thrive in theis new soil.

• Like Like x 3
  13. week one day seven [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. I'm just going to give a shout out to seaman who finally got to my grow Journal of the White Widow and they're blueberry which was pollinated by their White Widow and they sent me a whole bunch of free beans they let me pick from their new catalog and I definitely am interested in the strawberry banana grape the lemoncello haze the gelato OG and then they also sent me their black sugar fem these are fairly new strains that they're coming out with and I am honored to be able to test them

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Looks Sweet GraceI don’t think your have problems popping seeds anymore! Plus you have some new seeds that sound Great! looks like you’ll be back to perpetually growing. Glad your back on track Grace

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I finally have everything dailed in and i am no longer killing my seedlings. I think that the photos seedling needs to be transplanted in the 5 gallon pots this weekend and the autos need to be transplanted into the 3 gallon pots. This is the first time i am setting up a perpetual grow with me flipping the main chamber to 12/12 on December 10/ This is giving them 8 weeks of veg. I plan on taking my clones from each plant before the big flip. GrowtoGrow said that i can use a plastic bottle with water to hold my clones and i can wait several days to establish roots before i put them into soil. This is a great time to grow!! I no longer have to worry about the heat!

• Like Like x 5
  17. #2417 goodgrace87, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    week 2 day 14 final pots besides two autos[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. week 3 day 21[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Good to see u back in business

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. #2420 Robbie714, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Hello Grace how is the new soil working out for you so far...are they all autos your running? that one plant looks Great! how are the seedlings growing looks like everything is popping now! That’s good to see

I just made 35 gallons of soil I need one more bag of compost then I’m done mixing. [​IMG] [​IMG]that’s my Sensi skunk and a Nug from the Brooklyn sunrise. I have 3 Lotus’s from Mofo in a 30g not topped there doing good. I don’t know if they will load or not there from my IG page [​IMG][​IMG] they go for 9 to 12 weeks there 54 days in bloom.

• Like Like x 5