Goodgraces World K.I.S With Autos and Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

?

What is the most important part to growing

1. Growing Medium

32.5%
  2. Grow Light

32.5%
  3. Seed Genetics

35.0%
  1. Gold Bar kush (dropped Two photots seed ) Only cloning the better pheno

Orange/apricot citrus kush taste. Happy energetic high with a relaxing body stone. Tall growing kush which has sticky buds with a deep orange overtone. Excellent for depression, stress, fatigue, headaches, lack of appetite. Potential THC level high.

By crossing Medical Kush with Orange Bud, Spliff haveí«ÌÎ_created a kush hybrid which grows much taller and faster than Medical Kush. Not only did they bring out the fast vigorous growth of the Orange Bud, which grows to a height of 120-150 cm, the yield and bud structure has also improved significantly as the buds are brighter green with big orange hairs and Indica style bud formation. The aim of this cross was to produce a strain with the strength of kush, but also with an exotic orange citrus flavour. Using a Medical Kush male, we turned the dank lemon scent to a sharper citrus orange one. The plants grew quickly and were very stable, so we selected the most productive vigorous female and backcrossed the F1 seeds with the Medical Kush male to create the second generation seeds of Gold Bar Kush. This was used as a basis for stabilising her over several generations, resulting in the strain we have today.

Gold Bar Kush grows tall and only stops gaining height in the fourth week of flowering, so scrogging is highly advised. The leaf structure is thin when compared to our other kush strains, and she takes a little longer than most to flower, finishing in around 65 days. She can take a lot of nutrients but can also grow well without heavy feeding. Whatever you decide, she is well worth waiting for.

Harvesting these buds is very easy, the bud structure resembles skunk but the buds have an earthy kush and citrus smell. The deep sharp orange taste is accompanied by a creamy kush aftertaste. Gold Bar Kush has a dreamy accelerated high with feelings of complete relaxation and a really calming, but not overwhelming, stone.

Indica/Sativa: 60/40
    Genotype: Medical Kush x Orange Bud.

Humboldt Green Crack (dropped One photo seed)

Green Crack was born when a 1989 Super Sativa Seed Club Skunk #1 was crossed with an isolated Afghani cutting thereby creating this sativa-dominant, vigorous, Christmas tree-structured plant.

Green Crack is 60% sativa and can grow into a large plant if left to its own devices outdoors. The implication for indoor growers is that this is a strain that will only require a short period of vegetative growth as the flowering stretch could easily outstrip limited space. Apart from limiting its height before being put into flowering a ScroG system or LST would also help to control its vertical growth. This plant shows a very good resistance to both mould and a range of plant pests.

Indoors growers will obtain yields of between 350 - 525 gr/m2 in 60 - 65 days of flowering. Outdoors, where plants can grow to anywhere between 1 - 3 meters or even more, yields are very good indeed falling in the range 1 - 3 kilos of dried bud each with harvest taking place at the end of September/early October in northern latitudes. Green Crack has a delicious smell of ripe fruits with a complex palate of citrus fruit, mango, pineapple, cedar wood and incense. THC production is a high 18% with 0.1% CBD. The effect is strong and lasts a long time; it is euphoric, invigorating and cerebral and will thrill Skunk lovers.

blimburn Chemgawg #4 (dropped one photo Seed)
    An indica dominant Chemdog #4 strain. If smoked heavily, this strain gives a strong body high as well. Chemdog #4’s aroma is reminiscent of citrus cleaner and has a strong lemony flavor like lemon drops. This strain harvests in just 8 to 9 weeks, but stretches quickly in the transitional growth stage. Flowers are beautifully light green with bright orange hairs. Buds are spaced further apart, like a sativa, making ventilation less of a problem. Dried buds are packed with crystals. Chemdog#4 strain, is known for its intense cerebral high and fast acting pain relief.

Exotic Seed Monster Mash AUTO Dropped 2

This auto flowering strain is a cross between an American kush and Black Domina. A high yielding strain with good height, growing up to 85 centimeters and in some cases surpassing a meter. Monster Mash has a very special aroma that is very difficult to describe. There is an intermingling of kush tones with other sweet smells resulting in a nicely balanced scent that does both parents justice. This strain can be used in a SOG grow, by using her “Chirstmas tree” like structure, with a great central bud. Be sure to take extra good care at the end of flowering, because due to the denseness of the flower there can be problems with botrytis if the humidity is to high.Monster Mash takes about 8 weeks from germination to harvest, though some of them only need 7 weeks. This is a very interesting feature of the strain and we are working on stabilizing this aspect of Monster Mash. The effect is physical, relaxing without being extremely powerful, perfect for the final moment of the day.

Power Surge Auto ( dropped 3 seeds)
    A sativa dominant, high yielding strain, Power Surge Automatic has a soaring South African Sativa high. Quick and generally fuss free plants that will reward even the first time grower with impressive harvests.

Suitable for outdoor and indoor grows , indoors a light cycle of 20 hours plus in a 24 hour period will give the best results. Strong sweet, citrus like odours in late flower, she can be a little on the smelly side late in flower.

Power Plant originally came on the scene in 1997 and was a much sought after Coffee shop favourite around Amsterdam. Our Power Surge Automatic is made from selecting an incredibly vigorous, high yielding Power Plant parent line. This has then had ruderalis auto genes bred into it with THC levels at 22% plus.

Plants take an average 12 weeks from seed to harvest although plants given ample light and generous root space may need longer.

All our seed packs contain premium quality feminised seeds.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hey congrats on the new place! Been awhile since I've dropped by the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Strain looks awesome as well. I'm still doing those bagseed gorilla glues and they are amazing ha. Got a 4x4 tent now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  4. Hey Buddy where have you been. i am starting over fresh . Been through a lot but ready to start a new evolution in my growing especially now since i have enough space. How are you what have you been uopt oo drop a link to your journal please

• Like Like x 4
  5. day 1 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  6. Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 4
  7. 6 out of nine have broken ground

• Like Like x 4
  8. I’ll second @Papa Puff
    I will not use any thing besides Happy Frog + perl
    It is perfect. I haven’t tried combing, mega crop
    How could you go wrong
    Good morning

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hey Grace how are you and the little twins and hubby hope all is well!

That’s your new tent I like it you could start seedlings in the other compartments. what is the main tent a 3x3 then you have your clone rooms Sweet

You started over with your soil? what’s on top of the 5g pots rock dust? I finally found Malibu‘s compost at Walmart plus free delivery and I bought 32 pounds of micro fine Basalt for $50 free shipping need to make about 60 gallons to fill 2/30’s and a 15g. I need pumice then I’m be set! I really don’t want to use perlite or rice hulls. lava rock would be good.

Btw: is that advanced platinum? you got a new light Looking Good Grace you’re ready to rock ‘n’ roll

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looking good grace congratulations on the new house and the new Evolution in growing good luck
    happy growing grow bro ett

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hey Gtg and Ed what’s up guys and gals! Nice seeing you stopping bye Gtgyou to Ed.

Grace I see a lot of people using that Megacrop Buzzer went from canna to Megacrop only bottled nute users. but I see more people using it now....

• Like Like x 3
  12. Preparing for Colorado. Up at big bear. It's 31°

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  13. Hey man thanks for the support I definitely bought a new tent those main chamber is a 3 by 3 with 4 inch of height and then the other chamber is 2 ft each chamber currently I'm just using one part of the chamber to veg out the seeds once they are starting to develop in veg I'm going to transplant the Autos to a 3-gallon pot and I want to transplant the photos to a 5-gallon pot in the main concern chamber once I switch to flowering I was going to take the upper part of the mini chamber to keep my clones while my Autos finish on the lower part of that chamber it definitely seems a little all over the place but I feel like it's going to help me set up for Perpetual grow especially since I no longer want to buy seeds I want to find good strains from the strains I have now and I want to establish really good cones now with the smoke is not good if the plan is not what I desire that I won't clone it the second time around however I am going to start transitioning and I am going to try to take at least 6 clones from each strain.

• Like Like x 3
  14. I definitely start at my soil from scratch I use peat moss compost polite and rice house but I mixed up a lot of amendments the thing that is on top of my soil is azomite i use it sparingly but I know that it has a lot of traces minerals and a little can go very far

• Like Like x 3
  15. Thanks man it's been such a huge huge transition and now with the mortgage payment everything is just tight I heard from a lot of my friends at the first years of toughest and I'm just trying to get through this month I definitely want to improve my results and right now everything seems to be on schedule

• Like Like x 3
  16. Ed how did you move mid grow I'm just trying to figure out if your setup is going to be different now since you did have some of your plants outside at one point and I know that Colorado isn't Cali son

• Like Like x 4
  17. I would never use or recommend megacrop especially with my grow it killed over 10 seeds

• Like Like x 3
  18. I bet after what you went through. looking Good in your tent. I’m using Malibu’s for the first time, just waiting on Basalt I’ll mix 30 gallons in each tote.

• Like Like x 3
  19. nice send me pics of the set up

• Like Like x 3
  20. No I won't be able to move for at least 6 months to a year we're just up in the mountains for a couple of days my wife can't relax at home so I finally took her for a nice little trip

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1