Goodgraces World K.I.S With Autos and Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

?

What is the most important part to growing

1. Growing Medium

32.5%
  2. Grow Light

32.5%
  3. Seed Genetics

35.0%
  1. Noooo live babies

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. O ok... I do it like that kind of. The water 48 hours but then it go's in the wet paper towel until it pops.
    Unless it popped while in the water.

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 3
  3. I have yet to do that way. I just do the towel bag hot box. 48 hours in winter and like 36 hours in summer.

• Like Like x 3
  4. towel bag hot box please send a pic

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  5. in hoping they pop within the 48 hours

• Like Like x 2
  6. I am try lol but this heat has my temps out of wack

• Like Like x 3
  7. I'm hoping buddy. time will tell.lol

• Like Like x 3
  8. Take a paper towel cut it to down to a 3 inches by width of towel. Fold it put seeds in and than put drops till it wet but not flooded. Than put in sandwich baggie. Leave baggie unzipped sonit can breath. Than set it up in cupboard on top of lets say glasses for 36 to 48 hours

• Like Like x 3
  9. SO ed i got great news... i look at my shot glasses and each seed has a small tail coming out. Wanted to transplant tomorrow morning into soil or should i do it once i get home from work today.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Told u lucky Ed lol
    Great news!!

• Like Like x 3
  11. just transplant t:hem into the tent. now time will tell. they all had tap roots

• Like Like x 3
  12. Sweet

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. will you be mine valentines? lol quick one from royal queens[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. Okay so this is my honest grow review in regards to the Blue Dream Matic it is a tall lanky plant that's very quick to take off however it has huge nose in between and gave me small popcorn Bobs buds throughout the smell is amazing and it is Frosty as hell I haven't smoked probably will harvest within the next week or so it seems like a strong and fast finisher the Brooklyn sunrise on the other hand was a very surprising grow it started out very short and stocky with very close nose and it grew into one massive big problem with popcorn buds around the button denser but are not as Frosty as my boo dramatic they both have an amazing smell but have two different statues and makeups it seems as though this Brooklyn Sunrise will yield much more than the blue dramatic however the blue dramatic was twice the size of the Brooklyn sunrise

• Like Like x 5
  15. I love the vault [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  16. one out of three made it .... i am waiting for the other two to break ground

• Like Like x 3
  17. I sent the seedling a text to hurry up lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. So this is for the update in regards to the basement I've been very neglectful I've been very busy I'm getting my second Master's I have 3 kids and my life is just out of control at this moment so I had three Autos going that are harvested today and they were the Brooklyn Sunrise from Dutch Passion and the blue dream Attucks from Fast buds for some reason the Brooklyn Sunrise dried out Bailey nothing I might be able to salvage it and make it into an oil the blue dramatic had a lower yield but was so sweet and fruity smelling I can't wait for it to dry and cure and here are updated pictures of the remainder in the basement there is one plant that is barely making it and I think it's due to the fact that it was fighting for like but everything else is going to according to plan and I should be harvesting in the next 4 weeks give or take[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  19. see i love looking at other peoples journal because i realized that my soil needs dolomite lime. Once a year a drop two cups and mix into the top soil, and i think my PH might be out of wack, and i haven't done it for almost two year. I am hoping this will help my tent get back on track. , because something if off with my soil i just dont know what yet>

• Like Like x 2
  20. Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 3