Goodbye

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Cosplay as in costume play/er

Someone who dresses up and acts the part of any given character be it anime book or film

In this case it's Hemps favorite muse Snape from the Harry Potter series

2. I read the thread you cited AimedForDeath and I have to say I understand your rationale and frustration, although I also have very few posts, there's such a thing is mutual respect. I've lurked around a number of forums and it's become abundantly clear to this toker that there are some individuals out there that need to return to MySpace.com to find like minded adolescents. It's truly unfortunate that pricks like that guy are forcing you from a place you're comfortable with. I've seen a lot of that too, mass migrations from one site to the next (which is usually precipitated by former OGers behaving like ignorant assholes.) OG was a haven for a lot of obviously very young people that have no motherfucking qualms about disrespecting their elders. That's some seriously fucked up energy that should be eliminated immediately wherever it surfaces.

The reason I love these forums as much as I do is because I get to communicate with like minded people I seldom meet in person. I'm sorry you feel you have go brother, because the light that people that care emit, is inspirational and has depth and meaning to some.

Hope you come back one day...stay green.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him."

~Buddha~<O:p</O:p

3. Thank you. And you are right, a lot of these people coming over and causing commotion are from OG and other sites that have been shut down. I don't know how OG ran their site, but they sure as hell ran it different then we do. And if they don't start conforming to our rules, they can leave, or be forced out.

-AFD

4. Maybe the new ones just need to learn quality over quantity.

Maybe that would help :)

And welcome back.

5. glad to see you decided to stay.