goodbye

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mike1, Feb 18, 2006.

1. this site sucks,i wrote 3 threads about ferts.nobody on this site seems to know anything,not one anwser in three weeks come on bunch of dumb asses i guess
    nothing but a waste of time please bring overgrow back

2. ROFL what the hell are you talking about?

3. did someone not take their medicine.....or maybe just ran out of weed and felt like venting on the forums.....cause we all care when someone writes "BAD WORDS"

4. you just called urself a dumbass cause you obviously dont know either. Ever heard of research?

5. Alrite you went a little too out of control, were supposed to be weed smokers, the happiest people in the world, theres no need to hate man, it's all about love.

On another note, I think that you should re-type your question out, maybe it wasn't clear or well typed so no one really wanted to answer it.

6. retype?how many times,got more anwsers this time than before sane thing no anwsers

7. For starters it may help to spell correctly and use proper grammer, or at least grammer we can understand.
    Adios

8. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!![​IMG][​IMG]

~ Terpsichore

9. ^^^ What he said.

And by the way, your first posts on 2/8 were responded to. It is your second post that asked the same question on 2/16 that didn't get any action. Maybe people are just sick of double posters.

Either way, ABC ya.

10. HIGH All, you joined 11 days ago...so how can one of your posts be 3 weeks old...yes please bring back overgrow...whinners are not needed in The City.

11. Im happy no one helped you, bye.

12. no advertising.
    and if this site sucks, why are you here???
    - Stylez1877

13. you people make me mad

c'mon people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now.

please?

14. well then fuck you too man.

15. what the fuck you made a thread about leaving and everyone is posting.:) YOu my friend are a self absorbed dick, and you cant expect everyone to take time out of work,family life, or smoking to answer some non appreciative douche.

:wave:

16. HIGH All, I don't know why you say this place *sucks*...ok were not OG...but we try to help when we can....The City does have it's knowledgeable growers that help when they can..you have to remember you are coming from a 100,00 plus member site that had over at least 1,000 people a day online.

It's people like you that make a community grow...and as designatedtoker said "try to love one another right now.

17. I do apologize about saying this forum sucks. I am just so used to OG and having people with many many years of experience answer your questions. The one thing I did notice is that most members dont take the time to fully explain an answer or just give a quick one with no follow up. At OG we tended to answer a question and continue to talk about it. Here most people just give some quick, most of the time useless answer, which helps a little, but most dont take the time to go indepth into their answers. I for one miss OG and I am trying my best to make The City my new Cannabis Forum home. I just think we should all just try our best to help fellow growers in the quest for home grown marijuana, set aside our differences, and do what we can, irregardless of what other people may think. This forum has a lot of potential, we just need to bring it out.

18. Boy its a good thing im not a moderator on this forum.

The nerve, he double posts a question and refuses to look at the first one he did then comes here to call everyone dumbasses when he is the Fucking Idiot that doesnt check his own threads.

As for nutes, there are 100's of threads about it already, but seems you cant read or know how to use the search button without annoying everyone for the 101th time with the same stupid questions.

I could help you with no problem but seeing your acting like a fucking 13 year old which you probably are your not even supposed to be here.

I used to be on OG and you got NO help there which is why im here now... Yes bring back OG just to keep the trolls out.

Like someone said, dont let he door hit you on the way out...

fuckin hasbeen