Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

goodbye

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thegreenlantern, Apr 30, 2003.

1. not gonna be here for quite some time
    have to quit smokin for a good while
    this will be my last post
    later

2. oi man:/
    never fun to quit..i plan to never quit enless ABSOLUTELY neccasery!

3. Just because you quit doesn't mean you have to stop talking to us!

Keep us posted!

4. why do u have to quit i have a friend who's not alowwed to smoke it by law he gets piss teested and shit because he robbed a store to get money just for some bud hes in jail right now and getting out in july right around my b-day:)

5. Seeya later, man. When weed isn't around, drink beer, heh. Or eat some cherries soaked in everclear, its killer. Or some of that fake weed outta high times....dunno if it works or not though, But anyways, keep us pasted dude. :D

6. Greenlantern, you don't have to be stoned to hang out here. You're a part of the City's stoner family whether you're fried out or not. If you must stay away, then know that you'll be missed!!!! Good luck with whatever's going on that's caused you to quit toking for a while! :)

7. bye, why do you have to leave? why cant u still post here? why cant u smoke anymore?

8. ..I really dont think you should go

9. so stay!!!!