Goodbye Virginity, Hello STD

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by geetardude, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Herpies on the face, YUM! haha. No I really hate condoms though. True story, I was all wasted one night here with my girl, well Ex now, but we we\'re in my room about to fuck, and I was going to put a condom on, I had it in my hand out of the wrapper, and i just.. didn\'t have time to put it on..... found it the next morning and blew it into a balloon animal. Now that I think about it, I HOPE i didn\'t use it.

-AFD

2. Wow dude I\'m really sorry to hear that.. I mean you waited this long to have sex, and then when you finally do you hook up with the chic who will turn your cock green... Gees I know if that was me I\'d be turned off from sex for a long time, if i waited, and first time caught something...

You dont want to blame the chic casue for reasons you have fallen in love with her.. But she is just to blame as any man she screwed before you.. No matter what kinda male whores they were... IMO the same way your cock burns, her twiddle burned too, and instead of having you strap up, she just spread her shit around (to people she supposed to love).. In the end though your the only one to blame... You waited this long, long enough to learn about the consequences and how to protect yourself from some of them..

To be honest rolls have reversed these days... you know how guys would go out with plans to see who hook up the fastest 9most come home wit nottin LOL), well the fems are playing these same games these days.. Only even the ugliest girls who spreads their legs gets laid, so IMO guys need to really watch these ladies.. An ugly man doesn\'t get laid LOL, but an ugly chick who has legs and can spread them gets laid.. a lot.... LMAO maybe even the legless ones... they be dirtier then the man whores these days IMO..

3. and here....

that sucks man. hope your cock is back to normal in no time!

4. Lesbians are stupid ahahaha

SCISSOR SCISSORRRRR

5. THIS IS LIFE mate, i feel horrible for ya an all, but by your own admisssion it was your own drunken fault.
    theres minimal you can do now, if you got, you got , just go about the best way of treating it.
    this blunt right here, is for you \'not havin\' an STD and just a little dick burn:confused:?
    GL

6. So two mod\'s say that they would beat a woman, and when called out they ban the person?

Whatever...:rolleyes:

And as far as the thread goes, that\'s a shitty story. I always wear condoms, I suggest you follow suit.

7. Before, I was rather speechless regarding this thread. I just reread it. Right before rereading it, I tackled the \"Am I going to die?\" thread. I\'m still saying WOW over that one. Very disappointing...and it will probably result in at least one ban and not of the person that some actually feel justified in saying it should be.

I wasn\'t happy about anyone talking about hitting a woman. I wondered how they would take it if they gave some girl an STD and she knocked the hell out of them. Of course, someone might say that it wouldn\'t hurt becasuse girls can\'t hit. So, I wonder what they would do if some girl had their Dad/brother/friend knock the hell out of them.

I don\'t know what\'s going on but it needs to stop. This is the City. Have we really steered that far away from what it\'s all about? I see some members who get what it\'s about and they make the City inviting but it\'s not like that as a whole and Superjoint wants it to be. His vision of the City weighs heavier with peace than hate and it\'s unfortunate that some people don\'t get it. Sad, too.

8. Please re-read my post. I said IF she KNOWINGLY gave me an STD. I\'d never do that to someone else, EVER. Nor would I ever hit a women unless she was posing serious threats to my health (like knowingly giving me a std). I\'ve never struck a woman in my entire life! Not once. I was raised better than that.

But you\'re right Rummy. I should never have made that comment (even though I wasn\'t even completely serious). It was a bad judgment call on my part, and I sincerely apologize. I\'m not a violent person. I really ain\'t. Last time I was even in a fight was when I was 12, and I was defending myself against someone who shoved me into a table.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.