Goodbye R_M

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And he just posted this unprovoked and out of left field? I find this all hard to believe. Why would a guy remain his logic based but slightly rude self and then all of the sudden fly off the handle?

Yeah because thats what I said right? I think it went more like this:

2. QFT (I saw it too)

3. Who knows why he would do it. He didn\'t say it in the thread. So yes, he just did it \"unprovoked and out of left field\". I already explained that he was just recently let off a 1-month temp ban, and came back bitter at the fact that we actually banned him instead of just giving him yet another warning...

I didn\'t mean nothin personal by it, so I hope you\'re not taking it that way. Your posts are kinda coming across as you not believing us...

4. Pardon my ignorance... But what is QFT?

5. quoted 4 truth

6. Quoted For Truth

7. Quoted for truth

8. QFT=Quoted for Truth

This is messed up. I always figured RM would end up a mod.

I always found him to be a respectable person but this is crazy. He really turned into a dick.

9. Thanks guys :D

He woulda been a mod... Had he kept his head straight...

10. Its like you\'re looking for more, when all you need was right in front of your face. Sometimes there isnt more to the story, sometimes it just is what it is.

Yes, it was out of left field and aside from some references to Saddam, you pretty much saw the whole post. ANY member here would have been banned for posting something like that.

Rasta wanted to get banned, and he wanted to go out on some \"heroic\" note by telling off everyone here before it happend. He got what he wanted and he\'s gone, lets just leave it at that.

11. That\'s my only contribution to this thread. Sayonara, buddy.

:wave:

12. lol fuck you durchill

thats right durchill you hate that name dont you durchill? dont ya?!?! :D

13. Thanks dude

Any member that breaks the rules receives the same punishments. Its only fair. if anyone has any discrepancy, they can take it up with SJ, or RMJL.

Thats one thing about me personally, if i fuck up, im going to admit i fucked up, and try and change. I dont think i fucked up here. He has been warned too many times. Good riddance.

14. Enter the GC dark ages...

15. i dont know why this is such a big deal.

16. Dramatic much? True, when he first joined he contributed a lot... The more time he spent here the more immature and disrespectful he got...

Same here...

17. you joined this month that might be why you don\'t know why this is a big deal

18. This shouldn\'t be a big deal. R_M said some stupid shit and got banned. End of story. Brothers and sisters, this forum used to feel like home. Now, whenever I come on I just see redundant threads and drama bullshit. Get your act together, GC! I really like this place and don\'t want to see it fall apart.

And head4life, you haven\'t even been here for a year and you are already on a superiority kick? Get real. That shit is played.

19. he contributed a lot to the forum. he had a lot of good debate/arguments and I thought he was a pretty chill dude

20. couldn\'t agree more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.