Goodbye R_M

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. what i am saying is, sure his gone, but if he ever wants to come back he can, under a proxy server or something.

2. I believe in the Book of Revelations one of the signs of the Apocalypse was the fall of Rasta_Man. We\'re fucked.

3. I think you meant lack of respect, haha. Sorry, I\'m sick not being high.

Fuck Rasta, bashing on GC is bullshit.

4. I think you missed my point. My point is can be summed up as this... stop covering your tracks. If the banning was fair then people wont criticize you. When things are not transparent then your judgement can be called into question. In my mind, your judgement will be in question until I see the thread. Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong, how the hell are we supposed to know. You have not given me or the other people who like rastaman the resources (the thread you deleted) to decide for ourselves.

You and rmjl are right, you don\'t have to show us the thread. You guys are the bosses, this is not a democracy, its not based on transparency or public opinion. Just don\'t act like we should trust you on something you are keeping secret. Secrets don\'t make friends.

My position can be summed up as this: I do not trust anything that is done without transparency, whether it is right or wrong.

5. Look dude, this is a stoner community. i hate thinking of us as like the cops of the board.

Were not. We are Quality Assurance.

Simply put, I would have no problem with anyone reading the thread, and any member would have banned him in my position.

Rasta man fucked up, and got what was coming to him.

shit, i dont know why we dont put the original post, the nasty pm\'s the belittling threads up. show rastas true colors.

6. So thats why he never posted a picture of himself

EDIT: look at all the bitching going on in this thread. Thats probably why he left

7. this guy pissed me off alot.. not really gonna miss him :)

8. Yes, I did. I quoted it in my post.

Bliz banned him due to disrespect towards me but, as I said, I don\'t give a rat\'s ass about what he said towards me. It\'s what he said to the members of the City that matters.

Cottons explained that he was put on a one month temp ban and came back even worse.

So, yeah...shit\'s been explained to you. If you choose not to comprehend any of it, that\'s not our fault.

9. She is speaking the truth man.

10. at first I was totally against him being banned, until I saw RMJL\'s post. Bliz man, you did the right thing (i commend you for that), just because a member has like 10,000 posts, doesn\'t mean they should be treated any differently.

with that being said, I\'ll miss some of r_m\'s contributions to gc (even though he was a dick on more than one occasion)
    and if he meant that I should die also, then fuck him

11. Quoting out of context is not the resource Im looking for. I said I wanted to see the thread. If you choose not to comprehend that, that\'s not my fault.

12. either that or he was too paranoid like I am

13. I liked RM, but I can\'t say I disagree with the mods decision.

14. RMJL posted the part of the thread that got him banned in her original post here... Do you not believe that that\'s what the thread actually said?

EDIT: Saw your post... If you don\'t trust that that\'s the thread, then that\'s your problem dude. It wasn\'t quoted out of context, that was the first post of the thread (minus the personal attack on Rummy, which was a separate paragraph at the end).

15. Well Bliz you did what you had to do, although R_M will be missed, thats just the way it goes around here--do the crime, pay the time homie.

16. It\'s true. I\'ve had a certain member harass me SEVERAL times, and he continously gets warnings, Whatever.

I agree what happened to Rasta WAS fair. Break the rules, and thou shall be punished. But people bashing him, is no better than what he did.

17. PM me and let me know who it is and I\'ll check into/deal with it personally.

18. LOL harass you its the fuckin internet :hello:

anyhow RM is still cool with me and he will be missed and to everyone flaming him you dont know why he left im sure hes friends with most of you or was just a few members annoy him and I feel him on that issue :rolleyes:

But what he said was worth a ban and he really was asking for it and im sure he knew he was going to get banned sad he had to leave on that note

19. I saw the thread, and what RMJL posted wasnt quoting out of context....that was the thread. The only thing that was left out was the personal attack on RMJL, which followed the same lines as the first part of the thread.

20. He won\'t believe you... I guess he thinks we\'re all lying to him or something... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.