Goodbye Mary Jane

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SNNTG, Jul 27, 2011.

1. The best memories I have from when I was 16 - 23 mostly come from smoking you but now with a son on the way I have to leave you to look after my family. My trusty pipe and bong have been given to my best mate the one who used them the most apart from myself. Why do mines have to be so strict with there drug tests =(

2. Aww man another quitting thread :( Hope you can comeback sooner or later Mary will miss you.

3. The supervisors out there care about me having a bong when I get home but they don't care about junkies smoking meth on the weekends its sad.

4. You're quitting because your job regularly drug tests?

5. There is always synthetic marijuana, I personally dont like it but I know many who can't smoke for whatever reason and love it. Or do you live in a MM state? If so get a card somehow, then they cant fire because of smoking, unless however your boss is a dick.

6. #6 SNNTG, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
    I'm leaving a job as a builder for something better paying and I cant afford to loose my job. I live in Australia so no medical card available and synthetic stuff is Illegal and has huge fines / prison time with it.

7. Synthetic urine.

8. synthetic life

9. Can I buy Synthetic urine in Australia ?

10. You should...check out your LHS

11. I don't have a headshop within 4 hours of me the only place we have sells cone pieces and metal pipes.

12. order it online

13. Congrats on putting life above weed, it seems too many people do just the opposite on here.:wave:

14. Family > Friends > Weed

15. gonna be a sad, but also joyous day when i have to put the bong down cause I have a kid on the way

16. If I ever get a hint of him smoking weed I'm calling up my best mate and my son is getting both pieces.

17. Noone likes a quitter, take a year or two tolerance break, then when you figure out how shit goes, start tokin up again, or use synthetic piss, order the bitch online, guarenteed works

18. DAYM SOME TITTIES CAME UP DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYM :eek:

19. its like that cause you make it like that, it doesnt have to be
    why cant it be family + friends+ weed+life in australia (must be the shit)

20. Thats the order things come in my life Its a personal preference isn't it?

Australia is a great place to live lots of nice scrub patches to get your crop in.