Goodbye Mary Jane

Discussion in 'General' started by cephaliccarnage, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Well its official tonight is my last day of blazin. I have one last nug I am going to enjoy, its weirdin me out. I've been smokin for about three years now and never thought I'd quit by choice, but here I am smokin my last few bowls.
    But, I finally realized I need to get my shit straight and I decided to join the Army. Right now they won't accept me because I had a drug charge sohphomore year(three years ago) but the recruiter said they change the policies all the time, so for the time being all I can do is hope and work on bein ready for if they do change the policy. Basically that just means studying, workin out, and maybe findin a job/doin community service.

Anyways, I kind of doubt many of you really care I just felt like makin it official on here coes I love grasscity. Not gonna lie I made this account when I was 15 :devious: after I got caught sophomore year, first time I browsed this site I had to join. Lookin back on it I would have waited til I was 18 like you are supposed to, sorry for that by the way. Ima still get on here though just coes there are some badass blades, and I would miss all the crazy stories and facepalms and crazy conversations only stoners can have.

Damn, now I'm just baked and ramblin, peace out Mary we had some good fuckin times

2. Good luck staying away and good luck in the army if that's really what you want to do.

3. Good to hear that you enjoyed it while you could. Good luck in your future endeavors! :wave:

4. Damn man, sorry you have to leave. I always hate seeing people get off the peace pipe, enjoy that last high man. :bongin:

5. 1, f the army
    2, i give ya 1 week before ya pick up again...

just bein real here

6. Its definitely what I want to do, I have been thinking about it hard for a little over a month, but before this I had no idea wtf I was gonna do. Graduated hs last year didn't think I wanted to go to college so I didn't try at all so my grades were pretty average, seriously like straight c's usually with a b or two. Kinda ended up regretting that until I started thinkin abomut the military, now I will be good to go as long as I can get a branch to accept me. My asvab(military entrance test) score was good enough to do anything in the Marines, and I am gonna keep studying so I dunno, it all depends if they can get past my drug charge.

Thanks man you too:smoke::wave:

No worries man, I have come to peace with puttin down my pipe. Its like damn my tolerance is pretty high, and I am gettin tired of the routine I have been in the past year. Same people, doin the same things at the same places. Plus just thinking about everything I could gain is enough for me. Very nice last high so far, took a nice few bong tokes and I'm listening to all my favorite smokin songs, coes from now on they will be harder to listen to, and chillin on here. Its weird though I feel like doing so much baked one last time but I can't decide which ones I want to do most.

7. haha my bad on the double post, but I figured I'd get some replies like this on a weed forum.
    What makes you say fuck the Army?
    And naw man I am done. I know it will be a bitch, I actually planned to last week but it was harder than I thought. I got enough motivation to quit though that's all I need

8. Right fuckin' on man. I'm happy for you.

9. masterbate

and i say fuck the army because murder is wack

10. What? I know people that get waivers all the time for drug related incidents?
    Unless you got a felony?

11. #11 cephaliccarnage, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
    Its not so fucked up when the people you murder are straight up tryin to kill you and your comrades. People who also would not hesitate to probably blast any American they got the chance to. Now I'm not sayin every single Iraqi is a terrorist, there is just that fuckin group that has shit all twisted in their head about how Americans are horrible when we are only trying to help their country. I also get that it probably gets so tiring having big ass convoys of military vehicles and all kinds of troops patrolling your back yards and your towns.

That's just a little of my perspective, but I can see both sides. I don't want this thread to turn into an argument about war or government though, so I'm not replyin to any more about opinions on the military.

Nukes when was that? And that was for the Army? Naw it wasn't a felony, just like parephanilia and I had like a gram. It got expunged after I got through the community service and drug classes and everything but the Army still considers it a serious offense which at this time since they have so many people coming in you can't get in for.

12. You're joining a force that is a downfall to humanity, congratulations.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfq-NEHTGLA]YouTube - The Adicts Johnny Was A Soldier[/ame]

13. He posted it, I can have an opinion.

Regardless of you serving or not, the military is exactly what it is. To control and protect...I didn't ask for no protection. And I clearly don't want you controlling anyone. Hierarchy always will be the downfall. Agree or disagree, I could care less, I stand where I am.

Fighting for a cause that has no justice, yeah that's an opinion.

14. #14 8ight, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
    i'm like you man. i graduated in 08, had no clue what i wanted to do. joining the forces is a good career option. but just make sure you're joining because it's what you WANT to do. don't join just because it's a good career option, unless it will lead to a career you WANT to do.

edit: to give you an idea what i did, i started working in a factory two days after graduated. i still work there. the plan was work there for a bit, build up some cash, and go back to school once i figure out what i want to do.

well, it took longer than i thought till i figured out what i want to do. and really i still don't know, but i have an idea and am tired of waiting. so now i've got a '07 car fully paid off, live with my girlfriend in our own house, and am going to start taking classes this summer.

15. Idk, I think going to college and smoking was a better choice. Anyways, good luck to you, but remember you're fighting for lame, anti-weed, media-whore politicians

16. That's real positive, how about you don't post next time?

The Army is a great choice, at least he's deciding to do something great with his life.

Good luck brother, cheers.

17. Sweet tonight turned out good, drove around dodgin cops with some old friends reminiscing about old times gettin baked. It was pretty crazy lookin back on everything, but I can definitely say I won't miss worrying about cops. The whole drive lookin for a place to blaze I was sketched seein cops everywhere, drivin into one wal mart parking lot we saw someone pulled over, and as we came out we saw another dude get pulled over. Luckily we didn't have any incidents though, its just weird knowin my life is gonna be a lot different from now on. All the friends I had were people I blazed with, I might lose a few of them but I'm gonna try hard not to. Guess I'll find out how that goes haha. For now though I got one more fat bowl to enjoy to myself question is, a fat ass bong bowl or a fat ass pipe bowl. Or some of both?

Nuke- Thanks man I will bring it up next time I talk to him. I am probably gonna wait a few weeks and just excersize a lot until then, so I can be straight up tell him I quit and have been studying and getting in shape. Hopefully I can train and work out with them like I was in the delayed entry program, without being signed up yet since I have to get a waiver first. I figure if I train and work with the recruiters they will see how serious I am and want to try to get me in, or a tleast get a waiver started for me.

8ight- Good luck with your idea and your classes, I hope it works out for you coes it is a bitch findin your place in this world. I for sure want to do it though, it will help me build a lot of confidence in myself and what I can do because I will be pushed to my limits. Plus it gives me a few years to live for free and earn money that I don't need to spend on anything besides maybe a few things.

Average- I bet college would be the shit, but my grades were bad enough that I would have to retake some math and a language, and a few more science classes. I like on the job hands on training, school just kills me. Yes there are some shitty things about our government, but I also think this country is fuckin amazing for what it is trying to be. It has great potential and it will just take time for people to quit bein so ignorant about everything and open there minds. Until then, I'll be off training for battle until I get shipped overseas for something I can be proud of doing. Some things I will have to do will be fucked for sure, but I don't doubt that I will gain at least one memory or something that I can be proud of.

18. Good luck. Glad to see you got your priorities straight. Maybe one day you can start up again if the time is right.

19. Holy fuck man, are you serious?
    You gonna drop your peace pipe, to get out and be americas bitch?

The way i see it we have a goverment. Suprise, i know..:smoke:
    The goverment is based on democraty, the people have the power. FUCK. THAT. SHIT.
    The people choose some dudes, to have the power. After that, they are nothing but votes. Our society sucks.
    We hate terrorists because they bomb us, yet, they hate us because we bomb them. It's like fighting fire with gasoline. Instead of using our money on war, why not feed some hungry people? Why not use the resources, to make the ghettos better? Man, it hurts to see a fellow toker joining the army.

Soldiers go out, get in the field, and kills for whatever reason they have. Then, they come back, get shit treatment, maybe a little piece of metal, and scars for life - mentally, as well as fysically. Peace is the way man. Send the soldiers down to Iraq, with the message that you will help the poor cities and their citizents. Change the view of how the muslims look at Amrica. That, takes real courage man...

20. A choice I would never make (lol @ our Canadian army anyway)

but toking one for you :) :bongin: best of luck!