Goodbye Grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by OneLoveRasta, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Unfortunately, I have to quit smoking. I have gotten caught for smoking 6 times now, and was caught for "giving" weed away today.
    My parents made it very clear to me that if I dont stop they will no longer support me and I will have to move out, something which I dont want to do. Its been causing too many problems at home recently so I decided its best to respect my parents wishes when I live under their roof.

Its a very sad day because I love weed and its going to suck without it, but its for the best.

Ive also decided that coming here every day like I have wont make quitting any easier, so I dont think I'll be posting here at all/posting very rarely.
    I love this place and its where I have gone for the past year almost every day.

Onelove

2. Best of luck! Hope things work out for you, as I'm sure they will in the long-run.

3. Sucks to see ya go. Best of luck with you're family troubles.

see ya and have a good life!

4. get a job and work towards supporting yourself --> whether you're planning to pick up smoking again or not...

5. We'll miss ya bro. We really will.
    *Fat bowl, goes out to you*

6. Sucks man see ya later. Im sure you will be back sometime

7. Sorry you gotta give up the herb man, best of luck. :wave:

8. Number five: never sell no crack where you rest at
    I don't care if they want a ounce, tell em bounce

Seven: this rule is so underrated
    Keep your family and business completely seperated
    Money and blood don't mix like two dicks and no bitch
    Find yourself in serious shit

But peace.

9. That sucks man. Good luck!

10. sorry to see you go amigo

11. You, shut up.

Do what you have to do amigo! We're losing a valuable asset to the GC family with your leave and you will be missed.

:wave:

12. Peace bro, take it easy. We'll be waiting for you to get back :smoke:

13. for the best man, i need to give up and start exercising, ill probs just give up daily smoking though, make it a weekend thing, later man.

14. Stay focused bro, your fellow blades will always be here :)

15. Yay for the commandments!

16. Good luck. Life sucks sometimes but it gets better. One day you will have your own place and you can make your own life. Until then, stay strong.