Goodbye Gc

Discussion in 'General' started by underahoneymoon, Jun 10, 2013.

1. I'll miss ya honeymoon :love:

2. Good luck babe

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. (too sappy edit)...so... FAREWELL, AND GODSPEED Miss, Honeymooon

4. Farewell and have fun!

5. Dont find any other stoner sites and cheat on us!! :p

Good luck with everything. :love:

6. Have fun and come back when you get the net :D

7. Best of luck. Keep blazin.

Haha yeah I think it's a case of the grass being greener. I LOVE California and I will defend her awesomness to the death. But I'm a traveler and I'm ready to move on.  

Psh. I have been on several stoner sites to check them out and they suck ass compared to GC. 

9. Man two months without Honeymoon? GC just isn't going to be the same :( we'll miss you and all of your delightful posts. I Hope you have an amazing experience!

10. So who is taking my place as the resident bitch of GC?

11. You are on my top favorite posters list! Noes!

I'll see you in two months bud! ;)

12. I'm looking forward to this ;)

Stay high my friend :D

Aww really? That makes me happy. You are my favorite goat face <3

13. Oh cmon friend  :smoking:

14. I'm in Phoenix and it's hot as fuck...I'll be in Seattle around 4:30 and I'm so excited!!

I wanna give a lil special shout out to the lovelies in TLT and especially everyone who's been on Skype the last month. I'm really gonna miss you guys!!

15. For sure it'll suck not having another "regular" around. Ever since the change Ive been seeing less familiar faces. Oh well shit happens. Good luck at the summer camp and hope to see you back in the future. 

16. Have a good trip! It's nice to get away. Plus Seattle is beautiful in the summer you will love it!

17. Don't forget to come back~!